Night out ~ J.T.

Jayson parked outside of Solange's house, waiting for her to come out. They had agreed to go out that night to a club so they could celebrate the fact that his team had made it to the finals and would be playing against the Houston Rockets for a ring.

Some of his teammates were already there, so Jayson went to pick her up. He didn't have to wait for long, though. Looking up from his phone when he heard the front door close, he saw Solange wearing a skin tight white off the shoulders dress, clinging amazingly to her body. The color contrasted beautifully with her dark glowing skin. Her hair was in long box braids.

Locking the door and placing the keys inside her black purse, she walked towards Jayson's recently bought Mercedes-Maybach. A smirk on her face as she saw him with his jaw on the floor of the car.

Jayson woke up from his daydreaming and got out of the car to open the door for her. Solange smiled and with a hand on his shoulder she placed a kiss on his cheek as a 'thank you' and got in the car.

Tatum was still slightly stunned at how good she looked. He knew she was drop dead gorgeous but he didn't know she was fucking fine like that.

Heading back to his side of the car, Jayson got in and buckled his seatbelt. "You look amazing." He complimented before pulling out of her drive way.

"Thank you. You look amazing too." She said.

And she was indeed correct. Jayson was dressed in a white dress shirt with a light grey polo over it. The collar of the shirt popped out nicely and the sleeves rolled up over the polo. He looked amazing with light blue jeans and his black shoes.

Solange and Jayson were bestfriends. They had been for over six years. But both knew their feelings for each other involved way more than friendship. They were in love. However none of them had taken the first step. Yet.

"So, how's Deuce?" She asked, turning to look at him. Jayson's 2 year old son was the most adorable child Solange had ever met. She fell for him the first time Jayson brought him home from the hospital.

She didn't get along with the mother of his kid. The girl knew Solange was in love with Jayson. It was obvious to anyone. But it's not like Solange would ever do anything to get between him and his girlfriend at the time.

But it had been close to three years after they had officially broke up and she had the right to go after the man she wanted so much to be hers. So she was in attack mode. And that explained the way she was dressed.

"He's with his mama for the rest of the week. You should see him, dude's really big." Jayson responded proudly. That kid made his life much better from the moment he was born.

"Awnnn." Solange cooed. "I really miss him. Can I come over next week when you have him?" She asked, already knowing what his answer would be.

"Of course." He responded looking at her.

His hands gripped the steering wheel as he noticed she was looking at him too. A sweet smile on her face, but for some reason that expression of hers turned him on.

The car ride was filled with conversation the whole way. There was never a dull moment between the pair. Arriving at the night club, Jayson found a place to park his car, away from the entrance, so no drunk people would ruin it. As soon as they were out of the car, they could hear the loud music booming from inside.

Solange walked in front of him. He looked at her backside and sighed knowing there was no way he would be drinking because he refused to let her get assaulted by disgusting dudes in the club. And also he would have to drive.

The two walked to the door of the club and Jayson nodded once to the bouncer who recognized him and nodded back, immediately letting them in, frustrating the long line of people waiting to get in as well. Perks of being a famous NBA player.