Twenty-two

[If you are related to me in anyway, leave.]

]

Mid October. 2016

Kinsley was more shy than she used to be in the bedroom. More reserved with her words and her sounds. That didn't bother me because I knew she would come back. I knew once she got more comfortable and felt how much I adored her body, she would begin to open up again. 

Every little gasp and whimper from between her lips made me tremble above her as I pressed my hips down, grinding my cock against her clit. Her hands were all over me, in my hair, down my neck, scratching at my shoulder blades which were slick with oil from her massage. 

I sealed my lips over hers and kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue, biting down on her lip, desperate to be impossibly close to her while the knowledge that soon I would have to tell her we're engaged lingered in the back of my mind. 

Kinsley's legs tightened around my waist, those strong thighs of hers putting me in a vice and I fucking loved it. With my good shoulder holding my weight, I used my other hand to glide along her thigh, travelling the expanse of it, feeling the smooth skin. My hand slid under her knee and I pushed her leg toward her chest as I moved down, kissing the space I covered.

Her chest, her stomach, her hips. She was writhing beneath me, more so as I slung her leg over my shoulder and nestled my face at her core, dipping my fingers into her waist band. Kins was panting, her face tipped up toward the ceiling, her chest rising and falling. I could see her pert nipples peaking under her tank top. 

"Do me a favor, baby," I said, guiding her shorts and under wear down past her hips. "Lift that ass for me."

She did, digging her foot into the mattress to give her leverage and once I'd helped her discard of her shorts, I settled back in, giving her slit one nice big lick. Her entire frame trembled. 

"You taste so fucking good," I groaned, licking again, sucking her clit between my teeth and grazing it. Her leg slid off my shoulder as she shook and I slapped the inside of her thighs, spreading them as wide as possible, pinching, bruising little finger marks in a place only she would see them. 

"Phoenix," she panted, her hands going into my hair, just where I'd told her I liked them last time I was feasting on her pussy. 

Arching my head back, I looked at her pretty glistening pink pussy. "Touch yourself for me," I said, taking the lead because while she was new to having sex with me, I wasn't new to having sex  with her. I knew what she liked and back in the rink, after the injury, she told me to use what I know. So I'm using what I know. 

She looked down at me and I held eye contact as I spat on her clit. "Make yourself come while I watch."

Her sun kissed cheeks flushed a crimson red, but she wasn't embarrassed, she was aroused. She loved this game. This submission. She loved it when I watched as her manicured fingers slid down to her clit, two covering the pink bud. She started with feather light strokes and started moaning right off the bat. She knew where it felt good, better than I did.