In the morning (Jisung's POV/fluff)

"Good"
••••••••••••••••••••
Later in the afternoon I felt a sharp pain in my ass. I had remembered what happened earlier. How could I have sex with someone I just met? I got up and texted Felix.

Hannie 😌
Hey Felix, what are you doing?

Felix 😍
Nothing, I heard you and Minnie were having some fun earlier~ 😏

Hannie 😌
Who told you 🤔

Felix 😍
My wonderful, handsome, perfect, boyfriend told me 😌

Hannie 😌
No one asked for all that bro 😐

I got up and went to the bathroom. I was in real bad pain so I called Hyunjin to come pick me up to take me. Of course, he was to lazy so I asked Felix. OF COURSE HE WAS TO FUCKING LAZY. So I had to wake up Min. I was honestly scared of waking him up because he could be one of those people if you wake them up they get angry.

But I stopped thinking that negative crap and I started tugging on his arm. "Hmm?" Minho said sleepily. He's so cute when he wakes up. "Can you take me to the bathroom?" He starts getting up. His hair is wrinkled and he had no shirt on. "Yeah... I'll go to" He was just so adorable. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

After we used the bathroom, he went out to get some groceries. Which meant I was stuck with the nosy couple. "YOU GUYS HAD SEX!!!!" Felix came running down the stairs. I wasn't really surprised but he still scared me. "WILL YOU SHUT U-" Before I could continue, Hyunjin decided it was his time to talk.

Good thing his voice was always calm and not energetic. "Why didn't you invite us" Hyunjin looked half sad and half sleepy. He must've just woken up. "The four of us aren't dating. That's why" I said as Hyunjin cuddled into my lap. "Well, we could always start dating ;)" I look at Felix with a death stare. "Stop.It" I looked at Hyunjin and he was sound asleep in my lap.

After a few minutes of talking, Minho came back. The first person to greet him, who always greets us, was Hyunjin. He jumped out of my lap and hugged Minho. We're all used to it now. Next was Felix, he went to give Minho a hug also. I at least tried to get up but that didn't work out so Minho had to come to me.

We all hugged each other and suddenly I felt a wet kiss on my forehead. I pulled away from the hug and wiped my forehead. "WHO THE HELL JUST KISSED THEN LICKED MY FOREHEAD!?" I looked at everyone. They all looked confused but Felix. "Felix. Why.Did.You.Lick.ME!?" I started chasing Felix around the house. If I didn't mention before.

We all love each other like family❤️