Sorry.. (Hyunjin's POV)

Did Hyunjin really come?
••••••••••••••••••••
He had a panic attack because of me.. how could I. I should've came with him. I need to stop ignoring him! He's my fucking boyfriend for fucks sak- I was cut off by a pear of arms raped around me and water on my shoulder. "H-hyunjin.." Shit, I forgot he was even here. "What" "Why are you ignoring me? I try everyday to make you stop but you won't. Do.. do you not love me anymore?" Those words.. 'do you not love me anymore'. I do Jisung. "I do love you. I just.. I don't know. I've never gotten yelled at like that over makeup. I'm sorry.." I don't know why I ignored him.

I need to stop though. He's been through so much for a whole month. I haven't spoken to him in a while month. "What the hell is wrong with me!?" " Nothing, you're perfect. You bought that makeup for no reason. Your very beautiful Hyunjin. Please, understand that." Was he.. crying? He was crying because of me? I got up completely forgetting Jisung was even there until he tumbled on the floor. "Oww.." I went to go make breakfast. He was hurting because of me.. I didn't even help him.

After I made breakfast, Jisung came to eat. "Are you going back today?" I could tell Jisung wanted me to stay with him. "Yes, I have work I signed up for" Jisung looked sad. He tried to hold back the tears. I've known Jisung since we were in kindergarten. I know when he was holding back his tears or his emotions. "Oh.. ok! I'll see you next week then?" I need to break up with them. I'm not good for them.. "Jisung" Jisung looked at me. "Yea?" I needed to say it. JUST FUCKING SAY IT! "I'm breaking up with all of you" Jisung was shocked. Why did I do that!? I love them! Why.. "W-what?" He was holding back his tears again. "Text them and tell them" I walked out the hotel door.

What the hell did I just do..