Yoda cook the bacon

Cara curses loudly as she hits the brakes, in the back of her mind she knows she should have stopped gentler but Miche's car was on fire! Miche was in the car! Her hands shook as she pried her door open and took off at a sprint towards the blaze.

Outside, the crowd that was cheering and buzzing with excitement now screamed in fear, people ran in different directions, getting into their cars and speeding away. Someone was shouting something about calling the police. Cara wasn't paying attention to any of it, she stopped in front of the flipped car. The windows were blocked by clouds of smoke but even through the chaos, she could hear the banging that came from the man within.

On instinct she grabbed the handle, she hissed as the heat burned her hand. well, fuck that's not gonna work. she crouched to her knees and aimed her elbow at the window. The scent of gasoline filled her nose.

Fuck it

She swung hard, her elbow singing in pain. nothing, so she tried again, putting more strength behind it. the glass shattered.

"Miche?!" she screamed as she reached her hand in, blindly.

Cara started to panic when no one answered until she felt the tips of his thick blond hair. she maneuvered to his shoulder and pulled. grabbing him by his biceps but he barely moved.

out! out! out!

she didn't have much time left, not with the tank of nos. that was heating up in there. she yanked him again and cried out as her muscles protested. He was moving though, halfway out the broken window. Booming footsteps sounded behind her. Cara glanced just for a moment, Erwin. A wave of relief rushed over her as he crouched down and took one of Miche's arms. they pulled together, dragging the unconscious man away from the remains of his car.

They had rushed thirty feet away before the car had exploded, the ground beneath them trembled with the force of it.

"Is he breathing?" Cara asked, her eyes examining Miche. blood was roaring in her ears when a shout came from behind her.

"I'm not sure," Erwin's deep voice said as Cara spotted Hange who was sprinting toward her, Levi following close behind.

"your so fucking stupid!!" hange yelled as they yanked Cara up by her upper arms. "you could have fucking died!!"

Hange knew that out of everyone at seaside Cara was closest to Miche, he was the only person who respected her. She was still shaking from the adrenaline.

"You guys need to go," Erwin advised as he put a phone to his ear, still on his knees next to miche "cops are gonna be here soon."

hange cured and let go of Cara "we're not done here," they told her before running to their bike.

Cara reached and grabbed Levi's hand before he could follow after them "you're riding with me"

"umm no I'm not, I don't fucking know you."

"they are faster by themselves! let's go!" she argued, then turned her attention to Erwin as she started walking back, Levi's hand still in hers "update me when you can."

She didn't wait for an answer, she just turned and ran to her still running car. Levi yanked his hand out of her grip and jumped into the passenger seat. Cara pulled her seatbelt on and shifted the gear.

"Isn't this kidnapping?" Levi asks sarcastically, his arms crossing over his chest. He wore a dark blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

She was sweating all over and probably smelt like a barbecue. On top of that, her hand was on fucking fire, she shifted it so her palm was more on the wheel than her fingers. What a first impression. "So kids can kidnap other kids now? or do you want to walk and get caught by the police?"