The in between

REVIEW! I OWN NOTHING BUT PLEASE REVIEW!

'Focus.......' I though as I sat with my hands in my lap. Loud snoring could be heard for the right of me but I was desperate to ignore it. 'Focus.' I gritted my teeth in frustration. Pecker was sleeping as usual it usually never got in my way but today was different.

It had been three weeks since me and Jak took out Kor and the nest. Everyday after that I've been spending all of my spare time with Onin, I practically lived with her. Brutter whinnied about it the first week but after a lot of arguments I was able to get him to get off my back.

'Their was a shit storm headed for my life. I was caught with my pants down the last time but this time, this time I would be ready.' I trained hard, Onin is quite happy with my progress and constantly give me praise.

*SNORE!* my eyebrow twitched and my frown grew larger. Today we were working on my weakest points, green and yellow. Red was easy for me because of my strong will Onin said. I wouldn't call it will, more like stubbornness.

My Mastery of Blue was hard to gain but not as hard as Yellow and Green are being. My control over Dark is still a mystery to me. I think it's because I only got the chair once, but I'm not so sure.

I just can't seem to call my Green powers at will. Sure when I get hurt I heal a lot faster then other, its tripled when I'm given Green eco or I'm near Samos. Samos said that I should be able to heal others and even talk or manipulate the plant life.

Yellow is getting better it's just so painfully slow. My vision is good but Samos said that the Yellow sage he knew had eyes like a hawk. He could see dandy lion fuzz blowing away from thirty yards if he wanted.

*SNORE* my eyebrow twitched again as my irritation grew. I was trying to work on Green today but no matter how much I searched or meditated it just wasn't happening.

*SNORE* my eyes opened and I whipped my head around to glare at pecker. I glared evilly at him as he continued to snore on. I shot a glace over to Onin to find that she too had fallen asleep.

Sighing I got up and bottled my urge to start kicking the shit out of Pecker. It pissed me off that I could get past this hurtle faster. I was eager to master everything before the palace was attacked. Then the council will banish Jak and possibly even me.

I left the tent and stood their thinking of what to do. 'Brutter would love to spend some time with me, heck I bet the other lurkers would do back flips to see me again.'

Lurkers STILL weren't accepted by the people and it pissed me off to no end. I bitched out Ashlin about it several times. Thankfully Torn and Jak was there to separate us. I would have beaten some sense into that spineless bitch. She was letting the council step all over her.

I went to the bar afterwards and ranted to Jak and Daxter for hours untill Tess slipped me a mud slide. Daxter stated that its the courts fault and to take it up with them. So, while everyone's attention was on Dax I slipped out.

I marched into the palace and went straight for the court members and found Vigor's bitch ass. I demanded that lurkers be allowed to be citizens and that they have rights too. Vigor, and the other members of the council, laughed in my face.

Vigor stated that lurkers weren't people, that they were just animals that mimicked our words much like a cockatoo would. I was so pissed all I had to do was think of how fun it would be to rip his face off with my claws and I changed into my dark self. The guards were called and I was hauled away to prison screaming and kicking.

I warned Vigor not to fuck with me. I called him every name in the book going as far as to call him a 'dickless waste of space that needed to be burned alive while impaled then have his ashes scattered in the sewers.'