At Peace

JMJ-HELLO! HERES YET ANOTHER CHAPTER AND NO KISS OF LIFE FOR YOU!! I OWN NOTHING PERUSUAL! SECOND CHAPTER OF THE DAY TELL ME YOU LOVE ME LOL JK.....BUT SERIOUSLY GIVE ME A LITTLE EXTRA SUGAR.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness above me. Groaning I sat up and looked around. To my left was the swirling clouds of eco. I didn't feel fear like I would or anything out of the ordinary. I just studied the ecos behavior patterns. Blue and Dark eco were the biggest out of the six.

I came to the conclusion that this was because I was a Blue and Dark sage. Red and Yellow were constantly pushing against each other as if they wanted to become one. Dark and Light clashed violently against each other when they meet. They were tied it seemed even though the Light was so much smaller. Blue zipped around the others at top speed while Green, the smallest, calmly held still while pulsing.

It was fascinating to watch to say the least. I pulled my knees up to my chest and continued watching the elements swirl around.

"It's pretty isn't it?" I whipped my head around and saw my brother sitting beside me with one knee up and the other down. He had his hair pushed back with his Pikachu hat. He gave me a side glance and smiled brightly at me. My breath caught and I stiffened up in alarm.

"Your...your not my brother." I said accusing.

"You ran away from me." He said nodding his head sadly.

"I didn't want to die! Your not real!" I yelled at him.

"Your both wrong and right you see." He said bumping me with his shoulder playfully.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not your brother. I'm back home still, he's a senior this year. I wish you could be their for my graduation. I am real though." He said

"How so?" I choked out feeling sadness regret and guilt crush me.

"I'm your subconscious view on your brother. I act and think like him mostly."

"It's not the same."

"No it's not sissy I wish it was."

"I miss you so much!" I sobbed throwing my arms around him. He patted my back as I continued to weep.

"I miss you too." He told me. I knew it was true, not for my subconscious version of my brother but for the real Joe. I sniffed and let him go. We watched the eco swirl together in silence.

"Your all healed now." He said once the green eco stopped pulsing." Try not to do anything stupid again or I'm going to kick your ass the next time your in here." He said.

"What if I don't come back here. Besides your my subconscious...you can't hurt me." I said.

"No but I can fuck with your life by making you do shit subconsciously." He said then started evily laughing that ended up sounding like a possessed monkey.

"Great, now I know I'm going crazy. Not only am I talking to my subconscious but it's in the form of my little brother and it just threatened me." I huffed crossing my arms and pouting.

"You thought you were sane before now?" He asked me casually.

"Shut up ass!" I said with a giggle.

"What ever get your lazy ass up." He said to me before turning his back and walking away. He started to blur and I felt myself be drawn out of my subconscious and back to the real world.

I was lying in my bed when I came too. I had bandages all over myself. I got up carefully and was pleasantly surprised when I felt zero pain. I slowly peeled back a bandaged and found my skin to be completely healed with out so much as a scar....well a new scar that is. I lifted the other bandages and found the same thing all over. I discarded the bandages stretched out then walk out of my room.