Spin the Bottle

It was a normal day. I was washing the dishes while my adoptive father, Patrick, was watching baseball, and my adoptive mother, Miley, was cleaning the living room. Unlike most homes, we had a balance. Me and Leah cleaned Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while Patrick cleaned Tuesday and Thursday.

I finished the dishes and quickly wiped down the kitchen counters. I wanted to get in a stream today. Mostly because today was me and. Ozzy's collab. Niki was busy on her smp thing, so she couldn't play with us today.

Once I got approval from Leah, I ran upstairs to my room, marveling at how far it had come from off-white walls.

(Her room)
I looked out my window to see an old couple walking by, holding many grocery bags. Yet everybody there just sat and watch. Why was humanity like this?

I sprinted down the steps and burst through the door, jogging to catch up to the couple. "Hey, let me carry those" I panted as I caught up with them.

Their eyes began to twinkle, and they gratefully let me help them. I couldn't believe it took this long for somebody to realize they needed help. Even if that somebody was me.

As the old peoples home came into view, a red headed girl come into view. "Here, I'll take those. Thanks for your help by the way." Sje grabbed the bags and started inside.

The old man turned around to me and dug out his wallet. And then proceeded to dig out ten 100 dollar bills. My eyes widened ad.I shook my head. "Um, I don't need that. It's yours, you keep it" I stammered.

He smiled. "No, no, I insist."

"No, it's really fine" I protested.

He shoved it forward. "Take it."
"I- no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I sighed. "Fine."

He smiled and pressed it into my hands. "Have a good day miss."

I nodded and turned around, in disbelief of what had just happened.

SHIT. THE COLLAB.

I sprinted home in a panic, ignoring the strange looks I got from people. I turned the final corner and stumbled into my home, flying up the steps and hurrying to boot up my pc, stepping back to admire the hard work I had put into it.

(Her setup)
I immediately got onto discord, joining the VC. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, I was helping an old couple" I apologized, internally cursing Mojang for taking so long to load.

Ozzy just laughed. "Only you Nyssa."

"Says the one who can't manage a stable relationship."

"Says the virgin."

I narrowed my eyes, wishing I hadn't already started stream. "Says the gay who has no pride decor."

"WHY WOULD YOU EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT!?" He wailed.

"WHY WOULD YOU EXPOSE ME, DUMBASS!" I screamed back.

He let out a hmph and shut up.

"Now then" I said sweetly. "Lets do a speedrun."

He cursed. "Fuck you."

"I thought you were gay?"

"Oh So SoRrY MiSs StRaIgHt."

"AND PROUD BITCH!"

"But seriously. What kind of minecraft youtuber is straight?"

"Tommyinnit. And Wilbur."

"Wilbur is debatable."

"Agreed."

Of course, we said all of that while speedrunning horribly. Ozzy dying, me screaming, barely making the nether portal, breaking nearly every single eye of ender to have only one in the portal. It was great.

Once we finally got enough eyes of ender and managed to get into the portal, we realized we forgot to place a bed. And then we died. Before we even got to the dragon. I just flopped onto my desk. Unbelievable. "And this, chat, is why we do NOT speedrun with Oz."

I muted before I had to hear his cries of protest, and said goodbye to chat before ending the stream

I still had a party to get ready for.

I opened my closet and fished out the dress I had bought for the party, looking over it. It would do.

(This dress)
I modeled for no one in particular, and waited for my friend to come pick me up. My very ditzy friend that I had forgotten the name of.

I heard a honk and looked out my window before throwing on some black pumps to make me seem taller than 5'3.

I ran down the steps. I had worn these shoes a lot, and was used to them by now.

"Bye Leah, bye Patrick!" I yelled as I practically flew out the door.

I walked down the sidewalk and jumped into the Cadillac, internally in hysterics because, well, Cadillac. Tommyinnit. Funny.

She smirked and rolled down the window as she sped down the street, flying past the stop signs.

I heard the loud music before I saw it. Way too many cars were lined up on the street, and my ditzy friend I forgot the name of parked and got out, leaving me behind. Rude.

I got out and decided to leave my purse in the car, well hidden. As soon as I walked in, I saw a circle of people playing spin the bottle, and decided I would join.

I walked over, and they scooted around to make room for me. The first spins were fuck boys, trying to make the kiss more than a kiss, as I struggled to pull away. That ended up with a knee to the crotch.

Some other people went, and then it was my turn. I leaned forward and spun the bottle. It turned an turned before stopping on the girl who had took the groceries from me at the old peoples home. I froze before taking a deep breath. I could do this. It was just a game. It meant nothing.

We both leaned forward, and our lips brushed against each other before locking into a kiss. But this kiss was...different. It felt good. I found myself craving more. More of the smell of strawberries and sweet lips that weren't rough against mine.

I pulled back, surprised by how much I had enjoyed that. For ny final round of spin the bottle, I kissed a man. And hated it. What the hell?

Then I realized. I had never enjoyed kissing men. I had just never kissed a woman to be able to compare it to. I stood up and stumbled out the door, grabbing my purse from its hiding place in the car before leaving. This could not be happening. I could not be lesbian. I was straight. I am straight. But then why am I not believing it?

A/N
1086 WORDS BITCHES!

hi :)