appologies | minchan 💌

⭒꒰ minchan|agere ꒱⭒

⭒꒰ minchan|agere ꒱⭒

"put it back min, okay? i've already told you twice", chan sighed. a playful fight wasn't too out of the ordinary for him and the mischievous little. but this fight in particular wasn't as playful as the others.

"im sorry i've been busy this week but you can't take it out on me this way". hurt and anger took over the littles mind. he wasn't in a good mood at all today and suddenly the idea of dropping the glass cup in his hand seemed more and more tempting.

"don't love me", minho spoke softly. chan could see the way his eyes were watered up and cheeks turned red. he knew there'd only be a few moments to stop this before minho snapped.

but what caused this whole ordeal in the first place? well, it had been a few days now that chan had told minho that he'd be home in time to tuck him in for bed. especially now that he'd been slipping involuntarily.

but with work dragging his hours out into the late night, he hadn't been able to keep some of those promises on multiple occasions. of course minho was upset, but he didn't have the best record if dealing with it in a healthy way.

"hey, of course i love you. i would never stop loving you buddy, is that what you think?". worry immediately slipped into chans mind when he he heard minho admit his feelings.

he would feel terrible if he ever made minho feel unloved. but by the way he went to wipe his eyes, he knew a part of what he felt must be true.

"no no- ah shit! shoot-". chans eyes widened as the glass hit the floor, smashing into tiny pieces. when minho went to wipe his eyes, he must've lost his grip on the cup.

|

minho jumped when he heard the crash. it also grabbed the attention of seungmin who was in the livingroom.

looking down at his hands scared, minho realized that they were empty. he looked around the floor and back up to chan. if he felt bad now, well it only multiplied when he saw the dissapointed look in chans eyes.

"hate you".

two words. that was all it took for chan to feel like his world came down. the way minho looked at him with so much anger and hurt. it all replayed in his mind up until the point of minho running off.

seungmin who had witnessed part of the scene, frowned seeing the leaders distressed state. "i'll go check on him. im sure he doesn't mean it hyung. he's just upset". chan nodded at his words, giving a half-hearted smile. he felt sick.

|

as minutes passed, chan eventually forced himself to start cleaning up the mess. though while he was picking up some of the bigger pieces of glass, one must've nipped him.

"ah", chan winced, heading to the bathroom to find a bandaid. luckily the cut was only small because the only bandages they had were minhos little kitty bandaids.