bruses can heal pt 3. | minchan ✦

⭒꒰ minchan | angst ꒱ ⭒cw: minor blood

cw: minor blood

after such a stressful night, both boys had successfully made it into the morning. the sun was brightly shining through the windows, and a certain someone was starting to wake up.

"ugh..", chan groaned. sleeping on the couch probably wasn't the most comfortable place to rest. at least not on the one they had.

opening his eyes, he cracked his neck to the left and started to sit up. "huh?". scrunching his brows, he fully opened his eyes when he realized something, rather someone, was holding him down.

there with one arm holding onto his chest was no other than, minho. caught by surprise, chan awkwardly lifted his arm which seemed to be holding onto minhos back. he didn't quite know what to do.

so to solve his 'situation', he did- absolutely nothing. he stayed put in his position and observed the sleeping boy on his chest.

he watched the way minhos soft breaths raised his body every few seconds. infact, it wasn't until chan rested his arm back down that he realized he was holding in his own breath.

chan looked up at the ceiling and exhaled. it was all suddenly coming back. everything he said to minho and more importantly, what minho confessed to him.

just thinking about it had him feeling anxious all over again. 'breathe chan, you're fine', he reminded himself, needing a way to calm himself down somehow.

so as he stared up at the celing, he decided to count the tiles. once he reached the end, he felt a bit better. his heart wasn't pounding anymore and he didn't feel a sinking feeling in his stomach.

a smile came to chans lips as he felt proud of himself for successfully calming down on his own. so as he felt more confident, he let a sigh out and glanced back down to minho, only to be shocked with two eyes staring at him.

"oh my god!", chan jolted. okay yeah, the whole 'calming down' thing, screw that. apparently, the whole time chan was busy thinking to himself, he was mindlessly stroking minhos hair which woke him up.

how long had he been awake? chan panicked, removing his arm off him and sitting up immediately. "shit, uh- sorry", he mumbled, scurring to get up on his feet.

quickly, he paced back and forth while rubbing his forehead. "i should probably start cleaning up. yeah, i'll do that!". he nodded furiously, walking back over to the coffee table to pick up some of the things left out from last night.

while cleaning, chan made sure to keep his head down, focused as he tried to tune out the groans coming from behind him. but it was impossible to ignore the hand grabbing onto his arm.