✭ 5 ✭

________________________

Quick Note: SORRY FOR THESE KINDA LATE UPDATES? I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN AND POSTS MIGHT TAKE THIS LONG AGAIN BUT PROBABLY NOT. THANK YOU SM GUYS!!🤍

Will POV:

It was the day after I had went to Mikes house and I was sitting with Max and El during Math.

We were doing some stupid worksheet the teacher had given us

instead of actually doing the work we were gossiping hehehe

"Hey Will by the way, why werent you answering us last night? and your location was off. We were getting kind of worried" El said looking at me and Max.

"oh uh I was asleep sorry and I didnt know my location was off? gosh. how could I forget?" I said trying to push away the subject.

"oh yeaaaaa??" Max said suspiciously.

"yeaaaaaaaaaa?????" I said mocking her.

"Will your such a bad liar just tell us? were you okay last night? where were you?"

"oh my god fine I was at Mikes." I said fidgeting with my pencil.

"NO WAY" they both said shouting

"keep it down max el and will." The teacher said looking at us.

"how did it happen??????" El said shaking me.

"So my mom and his mom apparently used to be bestfriends and then they got together as buisness partners, his mom is my moms boss so they got together for dinner. And thats when we saw eachother, Then we fell asleep in his basement.."

"NO WAY!!????" they both said again

"Alright everyone go back to your seats lets move on! clearly some of you arent working." The teacher said getting up.

        ______________________________

Mike POV:
Its been about a month and a half since Will visited my house, and we havent really talked.
Joyce and my mom did plan on hanging out soon and bringing Will and I along with them. Well I didnt really mind but we've hated eachother since the first day of kindergarten, why would I wanna be happy going out with him?

so unfair.

-

I was bored on my bed on a Thursday night, I didnt know what to do I just got home from school and crashed on my bed.

I pulled up instagram on my phone and just started scrolling.

|Will Byers, who you might know on instagram| I saw in my notif box.

Byers kid?

This should be good.

|following|

I started going through his profile because who doesnt do that?

I was scrolling through his posts and saw he posted one with MY cat.

damn favoritism..

           __________________________

Will POV:

I was back from the showers and checked my phone spotting a instagram notification.

"Mike Wheeler started following you"

nah...

I turned my phone off then on again still seeing the notification.

hes got to be joking.