ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

Daphne's POV

" Who are they?" I ask with that, Jessica turns to look at where I'm looking. " Oh those are the Cullens I was talking about, see you guys don't know them you are not related," she says laughing a little "Well" she starts, leaning in, swinging into gossip mode." Those are Doctor And Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska about two years ago" Jessica explained " They kinda keep to themselves most of the time" Angela adds looking up from her food " That's because they're all together, like together, together" Jessica continued."The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy that's Emmett." I look away from the blonde guy and look at Rosalie, a very beautiful woman. If I was a human I'd be so jealous. I mean that girl could be a model. I look towards the guy, Emmett. I swear if he wasn't a vampire he could be a WWE fighter or something like wow he's big.

" They're a thing, I'm not sure that's legal, but I won't fully judge," Jessica told us " Jess, they're not related, it's not that weird really" Angela reminded her. "I know but they live together and it is a little weird, away, the little dark-haired girl, Alice," Jessica continued Alice, that's her name Madison's mate " she's weird, not bad weird, but still weird" she adds. Alice looks like she's a pixie, rail thin, light on her feet, with short, black hair going in every direction, really suits her. " surprised she not dating anyone because Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match, fun right" Jessica tells us " maybe he'll adopt me too" Angela says smiling happily. I smile at her before asking " who's the blond guy?" Jessica looks in their direction " Oh that's Jasper," Jessica told me. Jasper what a pretty name " He always looks like he's in some form of pain but, he is pretty cute" Jessica says looking at me and then behind me " speaking of him, he's looking at you, same with Alice Maddie" Angela says smirking at us same with Thomas and Abigail

Maddie and I look back to see Alice looking at her and Jasper at me. They're both smiling at us, we simile back, If we could blush we would. We turn back around hiding our faces. "They like you two" Jessica sang " they so do " Abigail adds smirking "we haven't talked to them yet there's no way," I say trying to hide my simile  " Sure..." Angela says smirking with Jessica. Thomas and Abigail laughed, liking Jess and Angela. Abigail saw the last Cullen enter. He had untidy, bronze-colored hair as he seemed inwardly turned, mysterious. More boyish than the others. But the most striking of them all." Who's he?" Abigail asks Jess " Oh that's Edward Cullen," Jess told her. Edward looked over at us when she said, ''Do you have power? I think that he looks at me. 'You must be a mind reader, yes?' I ask him through my mind, and he does a little quick nod walking to his family. Fun. " He's gorgeous obviously, but I tried asking him lots of times, Nope," Jess says sadly. She must not be his mate " Apparently, no one is here, he must have high standards" she adds The poor girl couldn't put her down softly I ask mentally, I hear a small low growl come from him then another one, lower, must be Jasper.

Jasper's POV (😳)

This morning, Alice was looking at me as if she knew something and I didn't. Her emotions were all over the place, I asked Edward to look into Alice's Mind to see what she saw, he told me that her mate is coming to forks, I'm happy for her but what does have to do with me, he said he can't tell and walked away smirking at me, Bastard. When we got to school we saw a new car there " That must be my mate!" Alice says happily I smile at her as we walk into school.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑꧂

On the way to lunch, I started to smell the sweet smell of vanilla and coffee. What smells so good I thought in the corner of my eye I see Edward smiling at me what? I ask in my head he just nods his head no. ok, what's going on, why are they acting weird? When we got to lunch I heard Jessica talking to the new kids, introducing us, I saw Alice making eye contact with one of the girls. That must be her mate, I thought, then I made eye contact with the other girl. She was beautiful, she had reddish brown hair and perfect golden eyes. I could look at her all day if I could, but then it hit me. She's my mate, my soulmate, the one I get to be with for the rest of my immortal life. As I sit down, I just keep staring at her, the same with Alice and her Mate. they look back at us, me and Alice smile at them, and they return it.

If they could blush they would, same with us. Just then Edward walks in, and looks at Daphne, he nods to her. She must have found out he was a mind reader, when he sits down, and growls at her, I growl at him right back, No one will be mean to my Mate

ℍ𝕚 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤❤️ 𝕨𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕤! ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣. 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞s𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪/ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥❤️❤️