CHAPTER 8

"Fuck, what did I do?" Ryujin gripped her hair in frustration, looking at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes, nose red from crying and smears of tears on her cheeks. Lips swollen from earlier activities, hair tousled carelessly on her head. She had buttoned her blouse but two buttons were missing due to Yeji's antics.

She was catching her breathe, still in hazed. She did what she had to do. A part of her felt immoral from doing such thing, poking her dignity.

Whilst gripping the sink tightly, thankful that employees on this floor rarely used the restroom because they're scared to be caught leaving their workplace if it's not break time, Ryujin wandered her thoughts to Winter and Karina.

She hopes they're safe, like what Yeji agreed to. She needs to talk to them. And when Ryujin glanced back to her reflection, she realized how broken she looks.

Because the moment she had let Yeji kissed her, she knew she had shattered the wall keeping from Yeji to give in to her dirty desires.

You see, Yeji is a smart person. Intelligent, in fact. Full of knowledge and ability to run a family empire. She was always in control, even for herself. And no one can find a flaw in her, even those Directors trying to remove her from her position.

But Ryujin knows something. A small fact she realized years ago. And that's Yeji, either thinking with her brain or with her dick. But never the same time. And Ryujin had fun with it before when she's around seventeen of age, foolish and dumb kid who always want to get what they want. Just a small touch or begging here and then, she'll have Yeji agreeing to whatever she desire.

That was before. Things weren't the same anymore. Yet it was worth the try earlier. She had saved her friend from Yeji's recklessness.

But there are always consequences.

And when the door slammed open making her flinched, she's down right facing it now.

"Yeji—"

Before Ryujin could utter her next word, Yeji had swiftly caged her in her arms, her back hitting the wall as she grunts in pain and Yeji, closing the distance of their forehead.

Yeji inhaled, "Ah, you sly cat. Who would've thought you had that in you?"

Yeji dryly chuckled, her warm breathe meeting Ryujin's.

"Get off me. We had a deal." Ryujin glared.

And Yeji stared at her with mirth.

"I'm impressed. Really. You had me fooled for the second time." She whispered in a low voice, putting her lips near Ryujin's. Ryujin shivered. "The audacity. Love. The audacity to leave after tempting me, touch me without granting my release. It's all too well... Annoying."

Ryujin pushed the woman but Yeji held both her arm.

"You know I'll have you either way."

"And you'll just prove how untrue you are to your words." Ryujin spatted in the girl's face.

Yeji silently gazed before emitting a deep giggle, "Smart girl."

She suddenly grabbed Ryujin's face to look at her.

"God, I love how feisty you are."

Ryujin wiggled away but remained caged to Yeji's arms.

"You fucking agreed, Yeji. You can have me if I want. If. I. Want." Ryujin pressed each word with gritting teeth.

Yeji was amused by it, grinned in vile, "And you will. Sooner or later."

"More like, never." Ryujin hissed, not backing out from the staring contest.