!!! Note!!!

I'd like to state first that I will most likely be removing perhaps 1 or 2 original characters from this version for my own personal wants as I feel they don't need to be in the book anymore as well as, just periodt.

Anyways let's get started.

Ps. All of this is from my head solely and all the things I'm writing are original from my own thinking. If there are similarites to other people's books in total coincidental.
Also, names will be changing as well as visuals so I'll put a note down as to who each character is in the original jsut incase there is confusion.

Also, this book isn't confirmed to be continued, this is solely for fun and at the request of a friend, but I will think about perhaps making it longer if I can find the time and motivation to do so.

Please don't take hate on this book, I'm still in the process of learning proper English structures as well as perfecting my writing and understanding so if there are things wrong like spelling or the story doesn't flow well, I'd like to remind you I'm dyslexic so your making fun of is offensive. I'm looking at you(you know who you are A)

Anyways that is all for the introduction! If you read this and find it fun and interesting, it'd mean a lot if you could vote or leave a comment to let me know how you're thinking about it so far as I move along.

- Author Z 🙏