-2- Live -2-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO ZARA!, OPEN YOUR EYES!"

That sudden outburst made everyone turn their eyes towards the mishap that was happening.
They stopped their packing just to push their noses into an argument between 3 angry and tired teens just wanting to enjoy the beach sand between their toes.

"WHAT!?"

The scene playing out I admit was quite interesting but to think that the fact at hand right now was to grab your stuff and head to the hall, it seems no one wanted to move and would rather watch this little drama play out.

"GET YOUR ASS UP, WE NEED TO GO, YOU IDIOT!"

"NO, PISS OFF!"

"Guys come on, stop fighting, everyone is looking...."

Hmm yes, the peacemaker in all these situations. There always needs to be one, especially between two fires. 

"HONEY! YOU TELL HER TO GET UP OR I'M LEAVING!"

"Okay, hold on."

Slightly shaking the sleeping girl, she turned around and made eye contact with the tall boy at the door, perhaps waiting for them to hurry up.
All she returned was a sigh, and his back turned towards her as he left.

"asshole"

That's all she murmured under her breath as the girl on the table finally woke up and looked at the girl shaking her awake.

"Honeyyyyyy, realllyyy?!???"

"Come on move it will you, we need to leave now or we'll get yelled at."

"Aawhehahhasd, fine."

She finally moved from her position on the table, grabbing her bag from behind the chair and moving her hair out of her face, linking arms with the girl in front of her before all 3 of them finally left the classroom heading towards the hall to see what the last minute issue was.