Chapter 53

Oberoi Family was nervous as they were appearing before public after almost 6 years and media has already been making many stories about their disappearance, but they know that one day they will have to go out in public. After much deliberation, it was decided that this will be the best day for public appearance, as image of OI has improved in past few months and they will get the needful exposure also. Full family decked up in their best attires and left for the venue. 

..

..

..

..

Shivaay was disheartened due to Anika's rejection to join him but he had to be there for his family as they all were nervous and he knows that Anika can calm them down in seconds but she was not even receiving his calls.

..

..

At the venue

Media 1: Our sources have confirmed that Oberoi Family will make a public appearance after 6 years and biggest question in everyone's mind is where were they from such a long time?

Media 2: Why there were so many bad investment decisions in Oberoi Industries? Will Tej, Shakti or Shivaay Singh Oberoi answer our questions, let's wait and watch?

Media 3: Some sources have confirmed that Oberois are hiding a big secret. Let's wait for them and confirm our suspicions

Media 4: We are waiting for Oberoi Family's arrival; they will be here any moment

Other media houses were also ready to bombard them with questions when two Farallon black Jaguars XJ cars entered through the gates

..

..

..

..

Tej and Shakti stepped out of the first one along with their better halves, ShivOmRu and Dadi stepped down from the other one. Media surrounded them like crazy, hundreds of cameras flashing on their faces, ready to launch a war to get one answer from the family members.