03

What the hell!?

"Babe!?" Andy starts running toward the middle of the big pile of fans, I see her new boyfriend and I get frustrated.

It's Jack Gilinsky, he's friends with Cameron. All they do is push people around at my school but I haven't seen Jack for a while, everyone still loves them jerk's. I don't even know why I ever had crush on Cameron, have you ever seen this one quote that says, "I hate it when I like someone that I should hate," yah well that kinda explains it.

"Andy..." I say in a groan. She turns around to face me and I look at Jack and he stands there frozen.

"Come on Destiny, he won't bite," She waves off. He may not bite but he pushes.

Through all my life I found out that I really suck at comebacks. I hate it because I want to say something that sounds good in my head yet it sounds dumb in real life.

I role my eyes and walk over to them. I see a blonde boy behind Jack and try to get his features in but he won't look towards me.

"RUN!" Jack says, I look at him weirdly as Andy follows. I groan and start chasing after them. Why are we even running, I start to notice all the sceaming behind us and see all the girls chasing after Jack and that other kid.

I pick up my pace with my small little legs to out run them, I see Andy turn and I do the same with the girls still screaming and trying to find us.

When they all disappear I turn around to face a blonde haired boy with beautiful blue eyes and a cute nose. I pay attention to noses and eye brows for some odd reason.

"Uh..uh" I say freaked out because how close he was. He covers my mouth.

"Shhhh," He trys to whisper. I nod and he takes his hand off my mouth and grabs my wrist gently while pulling me through the exit.

We meet outside with Jack and Andy having a steamy make out session.

"Sorry about that, I didn't want the fans seeing us," He smiles. I look at him confused and think for a second. Why would the Jack Gilinsky have fans, he's an asshole!

"Fans...? Bu-but how he's an asshole!" I say a little loud pointing to Jack.

"Wait what? How is he an asshole? We got fans because we do covers and we also do vines," He says now confused of my anger.

"Ugh whatever," I say pissed off. He gives me a concerned look and I scoff at him and walk to a bench to sit down while he follows.

"What's so bad about Jack?" He says acting as if Jack is an angel. I laugh historicly and shake my head.

"Nothing I'll tell you some other time," He nods.

We sit in a very comfortable silence for about five minutes until he brakes it.

"Uh well my name is Jack Johnson," He says with a cute little smile. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Ugh thats so complicated," I sigh and start laughing because how dumb I'm acting right now. He starts to chuckle and I smile at that, its so cute.

"Can I call you JJ?" I ask giving him a smirk, he nods in response. I stare at his face for a little as he stares into my eyes, he has really pretty eyes. I love blue eyes and others but blue is my favorite. It's probably because my favorite colors are blue and green.

"So, did you wanna uh...go out sometime?" He smiles nervously, its weird because I just barely met him. But it would make sense because going out would mean for the two to get to know each other better.

"Uh sure, um what day and time?" I ask getting excited, he thinks for a bit and checks his phone.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yes, do you want to go somewhere else because I came so I could get a make over with Andy but it doesn't look like that make out session is going to end anytime soon," I giggle, he gives me a weird look and I slowly stop.

"What?" I ask concerned.

"Why would a beautiful girl like you want a make over?" He asks with a deep frown. I shrug, and look down feeling bad but blush because the compliment he just gave me.

"I just haven't been myself and I want that to happen so I wanna get a make over, you don't have to come if you don't want," I say looking down at my feet because really I just hate how everyone doesn't like me for me.

"Yah I'll go with you, but how? I'm a little famous and girls get all over me," He laughs as I do the same, he ain't that bad of a guy.

I'm still hung up with Joshton and I still love him, but I will try to get over him by going on a date with Jack.

"Haha yah I got a plan,come with me," I say quietly and grab his hand silently walking away for Gilinsky and Andy. I stop behind a wall to see if there are any fangirls waiting, but to our luck I see know one.

I do this police type of sign language and he gives me a funny look. I groan and point to Andy's car, luckly I goypt my drivers license and her keys.

Me and JJ start running over to the car and jump in. As I try to catch my breath I start the engine.

"Wait what about Gilinsky? Does he have a car?" I ask breathing softly, he nods still trying to catch my breath.

I nod and start driving to my house, oh this will be fun. He doesn't even know my name