Chapter 1: Which Heroes the best?

The Skylanders arrive and see evil robotic trolls making a mess and scaring every mubu from town and a nice free-day-off.

Spyro: "Hey, that's not nice to ruin their day."

They battle every robotic troll, as the one who commands them was Arkeyan Robot.

Eruptor: "You? I thought you were done with evil?"

Arkeyan Robot: "I did, but when I heard of Captain Dreadbeard and his crew growing more evil, I decided to take the Villainy-days' off. So, you must be the D-Team. The one who fought the Ice Serpents from another realm.

Pop Fizz: "Uh, I think you mistaken us. We're Team Spyro."

Arkeyan Robot: "Wait, you're not the D-Team? I thought doing this will bring them here."

Jet-Vac: "Hold on, you mean, you want them to come here instead of us?"

Arkeyan Robot: "Of course, I want to face these new Skylanders. I want them now, or I'll mess up this place."

Stealth Elf: "Well, consider this, you're gonna have to face us."

Arkeyan Robot charged right at them with full attack, until a minute passed, they defeated it and every mabu applauded them for saving the free-day.

Spyro: "You're welcome! You can cheer for us by saving your free-day."

Mabu #1: "Well, we really thank you, D-Team."

Jet-Vac: "Yeah, and.... Wait... D-Team? We're not D-Team, we're Team Spyro."

Then all the mabu applauded them and went back like nothing happened. This makes the heroes confused as to why they think they were the D-Team.

Pop Fizz: "Are we the D-Team, or Team Spyro?" He asked.

Stealth Elf: "Team Spyro, but they think we're the D-Team. Why'd they call us that?"

Eruptor: "Well, I do correctly remember how famous they are from every battle they did from the Dragon Realm and their history made them famous. I guess that makes them the heroes."

Spyro: "But we're the heroes, and an elite Skylanders. We've been protecting Skylands for years. And they have been protecting it for months or weeks."

Stealth Elf: "I think someone is jealous."

Spyro: "I'm not that jealous, is that they really did help save the world but we too did with them."

Jet-Vac: "For I recall the history of them helping their friend saving the Dragon Realm and breaking the Fire and Ice's curse. And defeating Silther. Besides, they can't be that famous."

But he was wrong cause an hour passed, they had an alert from another town and went there but the D-Team just saved the day from stopping criminals from stealing the bank. And famous when the crowds applaud them.

Spyro: "That famous..." As he told Jet-Vac.

The crowds still cheered, then stopped and went back, as the D-Team were famous and Spyro met them.

Spyro: "Hey, kids."

Nina: "Dad! Have you come to see us fight?"

Spyro: "Well, we were coming here cause Kaos told us. But it seems like you and your friends took care of it."

Zoran: "Yeah, we punch those bad guys and kick some butts. We were awesome, and we were "All Fired Up!"

Spyro: "Hey, that's my line."

Camo: "I think it looks good for us. Cause we're the Dragon Team and we're "Fire Up. Let's go find more help around Skylands."

They went on to find more help leaving Spyro and his friends watching them to find more actions.