Chapter 7: We need the Brain

The Darkness was absorbing dark energy from every crystal while being furious at Nefarion for losing the part of the Dark Rift Engine.

The Darkness: "You resist yourself to stop him before he banishes my part of it into my dimensions?"

Nefarion: "I tried to stop him but he was too quick."

The Darkness: "How can a young portal master can't be faster than an old portal master?"

Nefarion: "I don't know, it's confusing how an old person can be much faster."

The Darkness became furious and spread his darkness around, but Nefarion spoke again of finding another idea.

Nefarion: "But I will not fail again, I also have an idea to create another Dark Rift Engine."

The Darkness: "Then speak." As he listened.

Nefarion: "The dark rift engine can rebuild if we need someone who can help us make one. I know exactly who can help us but I must research every Skylands' history in order to find it."

The Darkness: "And will it help me be free from this dimension?"

Nefarion: "Yes, it will."

The Darkness: "Well, fine then. But do not fail me again. I'll be waiting."

Nefarion understands and portal himself to find history. While the Darkness waited for him gone, he began his own time of being alone.

The Darkness: "I wish you will figure out my plan. But you will never know what I'm about to do, Nefarion. I have my desire for Skylands again. Everything will be peaceful in my darkness."

At the Academy, Master Eon and the others have heard the news that Wizbit banished the darkness' pieces back to its dimension.

Kassondra: "So you smash it to the ground, which cracks open a rift, and you seal it before it can consume everything?"

Wizbit: "Indeed, it was the only way to keep it from falling into the wrong hands."

Kaos: "Well, that was the smart move to do it. With it gone, then there's no way for Nefarion to free the Darkness from the dimension."

Master Eon: "Indeed, our team has returned to Dragon Realm to vanquish all dark crystals before it spreads."

Wizbit: "And I will return to my new students."

Master Eon: "New students?"

Wizbit: "It's something I am preparing for." As he left.

He went to search for his two students and found them, concentrating. And they were Hugo and Glumshanks.

Hugo: "Are you sure this gonna help us achieve?" He asked.

Wizbit: "To achieve it, you must remember the rules. Rift are portals, opening from every around the universe connecting to every dimension. A master can go through not just to discover a new world, but only to find life around. Two of you will learn to be a Portal Master."

Glumshanks: "Well, I did sometimes do some portaling with Kaos. Since he was evil."

Wizbit: "The past can be what you learn, but great experience comes from within all of us. Focus on finding through your thoughts."

As they concentrate, Hugo then looks as if the sheep was in front of his face, as it made a snarl, causing him to fall off balance.

Wizbit: "Sometimes fear can break your fall. Ignoring it can be much harder."

Meanwhile, in Dragon Realm, D-Team were with Aurora destroying all dark crystals around the land. As doing so, Nina hasn't focused on their mission but thinking of how they save Team Spyro from the dark minions.