Chapter 72-Airport frenzy

My heart is pounding tonight

Both pov

Both pov

That evening after you came from the executive lounge you and Taehyung enjoy your togetherness because you had to go back to Uni the next evening after you landed in Incheon. Taehyung was an extra clingy self. When the time came nearer for you to go back it seemed your cute little bear wants more of you. As if he suffers from abandonment issues. He doesn't want you to go to sleep so early. He still wanted to cuddle and talk.

Where you lay in his arms, reminiscing about your time together and the concert you'd thoroughly enjoyed despite your initial hesitancy due to the loud ARMY crowd

Where you lay in his arms, reminiscing about your time together and the concert you'd thoroughly enjoyed despite your initial hesitancy due to the loud ARMY crowd. The senior editor was absolutely lovely and provided you with edited footage of the pure excitement of the performances. What amazed you were the USB-powered army bombs that flashed different colors. It was amazing to see the massive fandom in Australia. You wish Sana, LiuMei, and Dahyun could be present. They are entitled to see their boys, whom they adore, in action. It's a sight to behold. You could just stand there and marvel at their energetic dance moves. It was thrilling.

You could simply smile inwardly with contentment as your Taelove enjoys himself by tenderly caressing you in his arms. He was softly kissing you in your neck fold, and you couldn't help giggling at the light pecks that sent chills down your spine. Every moment you spend with your soulmate is priceless to you.

Your energy levels were extremely high. The neatness invigorated you both, and the red gold string was satisfied.

"I'm going to miss you terribly, baby. Can't you join me on my tour... Without you by my side, Japan will appear gloomy." He whines in your ear, breathlessly. You simply smirk as you delicately rub his chest.

Your sensual movements across his chest made him stiffen. He took a deep, audible breath. to suppress his sudden desire for his girl She is often oblivious of the doings of a full-blooded male laying in bed with her.

You chuckled as you looked up at him "I have an exam coming up, and my study time must be dedicated entirely to studying. I want to be successful in my film studies. I'll see you after my exams in about two weeks...and I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll miss you as well, baby." You turn on your side against him, you wrap your arm around his neck, and gently pull his face down, planting a lingering kiss full of promises on his soft lips. His lips were moist and soft as he began to eagerly respond to your kiss. You absolutely love this boy so much. You have no idea what you will do without him in your life. He is your anchor. Your destiny ...your heart outside of your body.