"We hurt the people we love most because they'll forgive us."

Katsuki~ 

 I sigh hearing I had to go to therapy. I probably needed it but I don't deserve the help. I know DAMN well I don't deserve shit. I know Deku hates me thinking that way but I can't help it. I know it's true, he knows too but he's too nice to say anything. 

 He motioned for me to follow him and I do as told, not wanting to cause any more trouble than I already had from just existing. We walked through the empty, nightmare-filled hall and I saw him. I didn't want to see him right now. I didn't want to see him EVER! 

 Who would want to see the person they hurt drastically? Who would want to see the person they had murdered? Why would anyone want to see their dead crush? I wanted to feel love. I want him to feel love. "Bakugou? BAKUGOU!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I perk up to see a concerned Izuku and a worried man. I look at the man in an analytical sense. Brown hair, tall...maybe 5,11???, grey eyes, thin eyebrows, small nose, and thin lips. The next thing I knew we were in his office and I was led to a seat. He sits across from me and I sigh looking past him. "What are you looking at?" He asks and I snap my eyes back to him. "Um.." I start trying to find an excuse. "Be honest with me Bakugou. What are you looking at?" Kaisu asks. "Izuku..." I whisper. Just uttering his name put the both of them in shock. Izuku floats over to me and frowns as cold sad tears ride down my cheek. Everything hurt. It was a living nightmare honestly. All of it was torture. My head was pounding, my heart was racing...

I stumble back in my chair and Kaisu gets up. "Bakugou what is it?" He asks. "Izuku I'm sorry...please come back. I promise I'll do anything...just don't leave me. DON'T LEAVE ME IZUKU!!!!" I scream as I pull at my hair. I sob uncontrollably and Kaisu hugs me tight. "I'm going to use my quirk on you." He mutters and his body went limp. Oh god did I just kill another man? W-What did he say again? I didn't hear a damn word he said. Shi-

  . . . .

. . . . 

All of the sudden... my mind went blank. Oh god...what's happening? 

 Kaisu~

Now that I've used my quirk I've entered the boy's mind. I scour through and through. I'm trying to see what he sees. I put him to sleep and frown when I saw what was bothering him...he can see his ghost? But...why? Why did Midoriya choose to follow him? I understand they used to be friends but why? Why does he want to be near the person that hurt him so much? 

 I decided to wake up the possessed body and interact with Bakugou. "Bakugou...I believe you. I saw him. But why is he following you? Do you know?" He asks and Bakugou was shuddering like crazy. "I don't know...I mean....I do. He...he always looked up to me. Always thought I was this amazing and perfect person. But I don't know why. I hurt him. I don't know why he sees good. I don't know why I hurt him. I loved him." Bakugou confessed to sobbing. I frown. "You know...we hurt the people we love most because we know they'll forgive us." I say and Bakugou was trembling. He looked up at me with this mourned face and I sigh. "You hurt him most, because you knew he'd forgive you. You took out all and any anger out on him because he forgave you. No matter what." Kaisu says.