Chapter Seven part one:From the Cradle

I don't want no relations, lil' mama, we can't be laid up, no- Kodak Black

Sapphire Kaleb Karter "Scooby"

I tightened my grip around her neck, and watched as she gasped for air. "I-I just asked you," She struggled attempting to grip my hand. "And I told yo a*s I didn't wanna be asked," I frowned flinging her onto the ground.

"Do you love her," She exhaled loudly. I frowned, I just told this girl. I shook my head no. Honestly, I didn't love Ciara. "Good," Ashanti said softly touching my arm. "Because I'd do anything for you to love me like you use to," She softly said leaning in to kiss me. I turned my head. She gave a disappointed look, but still moved closer to me.

"Tell me how I can make you love me again," She asked running her hands along my basketball shorts. "Gon' Shanti," I tried to wave her off, as she slid her hands into my boxers, stroking me. "I'm sorry I ask too many questions, and don't trust you, daddy," She quickly got on her knees. "I'll stop, I'll stop," She repeated pulling my boxers down. "I'll make your money and-," She started but stopped as she wrapped her tongue around me. I gripped her hair, as she gagged taking all of me into her mouth. She looked me in my eyes as she bobbed up and down on my manhood. I released all of my seed into her mouth and watch as she swallowed it. She got up, wiping the sides of her mouth.

"I'm 'bout to go," I spoke pulling my pants up. "Please," She begged softly grabbing my arm. "Please what," I asked. "Stay," She answered. I raised my eyebrow. "We could chill, talk like we use to back when everything was good," She added. I raised my eyebrow once more. "About," I asked. "Um-Um," She stuttered and twiddled with her hands. "I'm bout to go," I repeated. I didn't have time for Ashanti or her clinginess. "Wait, you know Mel has been talking to Reese," She blurted out.

|Notes from author: Sorry this chapter is so short, but it is two parts so stay tuned! Please, leave votes and comments! I love my readers! |