Background

Amber was always different from her siblings because of her being a powerful original heretic even more powerful then Klaus at times, but then one day Amber had enough of her family so she decided to leave. Years later, she met the Salvatore brothers. Amber was finally from her family but that never stopped her from worrying about Rebekah who she had always been the closest with. When Amber met the Salvatore brothers, she got close to them and then started to fall for Stefan. He understood her and never judged her, then they fell in love and they were really in love but her brother Klaus found out he compelled Stefan to forget her and then he daggered Amber like he does all to the siblings. After years of her being daggered and stuck in a coffin she then was undaggered but not by Klaus it was Elijah who had undaggered her. After Amber was free she found an opportunity to leave and start her own life. What happens when decades later, Amber sees Stefan again but it's when he's a ripper and humanity-less with Klaus and Rebekah. But will Amber be the one to turn his humanity back on and help take down her own brother? Will Stefan and Ambers love become stronger then ever? Will Amber rejoin forces with Klaus and Rebekah?