Disturbing Behavior part 1

CHICAGO- PRESENT DAY

(Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who is trying on clothes.)

Rebekah says through the dressing room, "there has to be more to this."

Klaus: there's not.

(She gets out of the fitting room. She is wearing a short, black dress.)

Rebekah: So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.

Klaus: You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.

Rebekah: And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.

Stefan: It's dance music.

Rebekah: People dance to this?

Stefan: Hmm.

Klaus: So, are we done?

Rebekah: And why are you so grumpy?

Klaus: Well, I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace and you lost it.

Rebekah: I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for almost a century.

(Rebekah looks at Stefan.)

Rebekah: So anyway, what do you think?

Stefan: I like it.

(Rebekah doesn't really seem that satisfied.)

Stefan: What? I said I liked it.

Rebekah: Yeah, but I can always tell when you're lying.

(Rebekah goes back into the fitting room. Klaus then looks back at Stefan.)

Klaus: Nice one.

Stefan: I'm the one who pulled the dagger out of her.

Rebekah: (from the fitting room) I heard that.

Stefan: Okay, all right. I'm just going to get some fresh air.

(He gets up and Klaus pours himself some champagne. Stefan is about to go out but he then sees some one who looks familiar across the street. She motions for him to come over and he follows her.)

(Stefan walks up to Amber on the sidewalk.)

Stefan: Who are you, and what are you doing here?

Amber: You really don't remember me.

(Stefan's confused as ever.)

Amber: (compels him) You will remember everything that Klaus made you forget from the past about me and us.

(All the memories of him and Amber come rushing back, Stefan just looks her.)

Stefan: Amber?

Amber: You miss me? , cause I sure as hell missed you.

Stefan: What are you doing in Chicago?

Amber: I'm here cause I have a way to help about my brother problem.

Stefan: I'm listening, what is it?

Amber: I have a backup plan if my first one doesn't work, I know 2 people that can help.

Stefan: Who are they?

Amber: It's too dangerous to say out loud and around my siblings they can easily hear us. Anyway, did you miss me?