Arthur's note

Hellooo •w•

Okkkk so before i say what this is about somethinggot to be cleared!!

1.being gay,les,tran,pan,bi,and more is ok! And if your homophobic its ok to just remember to keep it to yourself words can hurt you may be joking around but it may hurt people so remember to be nice!

2.that takes me to bullying its not ok ..so saw your in the lgbtq you just came out and your just now comfortable with it..and then a homophobic bully/bully gets to you..you could make that person say there straight and then they wont love then ones they really love it would hurt! You could even leave someone to Suicide or cutting themselves ..so lets say something to everyone at least once today<3

So now we got this out of the way letsss do the characters!

                            Gregory^^
So there is no reason Gregory is homophobic he just is?
If you where gay he didnt talk to you if you wanted to be his friend you could not be gay if you were he wouldn't be friends with you
His name is Gregory his age is 15
There is not much more about him besides that when he was younger he was inside of adoption place and that his step sister is susie! (Yes that susie you know chica)

                             Evan^^
Evan..the evan afton...yeah heh he big in the school not for him his self but because of Michael Mikey was a troublemaker and everyone thought Evan would be that way too but he proved him wrong..he is more quiet and not talk about it he hates making eye contact with anyone unless it's Susie..and he happens to be gay..for a boy named.....

                               Susie^^
Susie is a sweet kind girl who was also inside the adoption agency her and Gregory always got along so when a lesbian couple came in saying that they wanted a boy and a girl when do they be perfect Susie is one of many who is a bit shy sweet kind and a typical high school girl she is 15 and there's nothing more to say about her although she has a weird obsession with chickens...

                           Elizabeth^^
Elizabeth is only one year down from Evan she is 14 she is known as the sweet girl inside school who doesn't talk much people really do think that she's mute when she was younger she used to be a full ball of energy that could never stay still she used to talk a lot and was very human Interactive but after one vacation that I'll stop no one knows why and no one really wants to ask since she won't reply she only talks when she's at home although people are beginning to think she has a crush on a girl..

                     The afton family^^
To get the rest of the family out of the way we'll do them right now the mother's name is Claire at least I think that's how you say it she's a sweet lady who is always worried about her children she is a stay-at-home mother who tries her best to make Liz talk but can never make her talk more than what she wants she tries all the time to help Evan out with the homophobic people.. and she worries for Michael who is now far from home she wonders if he's okay he hasn't recalled her yet..?
William the father also known as the child killer he's been reported on the news multiple times and even got locked away but some people are beginning to think that he has a plan to be back out to see his family some people wonder if the fake news is real or if it's going to happen but most people don't believe it and this timeline often didn't get to kill the children fully he only got to Gabriel before he tried to kill Susie which led him to being caught Susie did have some trauma but she got over it when she was about 10 he did Escape jail but he got sent to a hospital that makes him wear a white jacket for the murder of Charlie..
Michael I bet you're all curious about where he went well no one knows one day Michael just got tired of being bullied by everyone and he was sick of drinking out his pain he didn't like getting high anymore and his friends never really liked him anymore so he left a note on his bed saying that he was going to leave no one really knows where he went or when he'll come back his note just said that he'll be back soon although Evan never found this note no I did Elizabeth what happens if the two siblings do around the time they were too young to remember Michael so they thought they were the only two kids..

                    Other characters^^
There may be some characters that I am missing such as Fritz or cass some may be friends some may be enemies others are haters others are lovers but I don't remember all of their names fully so I can't really say who will be here since this is just now starting out to be a thing and I haven't really made any plans for all the characters I hope you guys don't mind that...

                     Karl( the cupcake)^^
Karl is a sweet young boy who has pink hair and freckles his skin is light and he always wears overalls with button up shirts no one knows why he looks like a girl but he does..one time he went on a date with a boy .. but it's only a rumor😉

Okiiiii!
Thats it ill post the story story either tomorrow or later today i cant say.. all right bye-bye^^