just the story part 1!

I'm going to split this up into two parts because I kind of want to just be like popped out of nowhere whenever I'm busy writing a story and I don't have anything to post for that day you guys can just read these^^

So first we're going to do the original of the story and then the characters so let's get into it

The original story plan:

I'm not going to lie to you cuz I don't want to sound fancy or anything but I didn't really have a story plan I was just kind of thinking of something in my head and it just happened to work although I do have to give credits to got gacha club because that's kind of where I mainly got this from.. if you don't know what gacha is it's a little game that this dude made or something and I've played it a lot since I was younger and I still play it now sometimes but I mainly do it for the looks of the oc im making for storys

Liz:..

Liz Lizzie Elizabeth so many names that you can call her..

So there isn't really a reason to why she can't speak but I kind of wanted to do something with her character that no one's Done Yet everyone's made her Super Hyper and even though she did have that as a kid I'm thinking what if she got older and she just stopped talking from something that William did or something that she did to herself and then it kind of came to a conclusion in my head..

I love Liz out of the entire family that she is in she and Evan are my two favorites and I am just a huge simp for Michael..shhh

But I was thinking doing that along with one of my favorite anime characters would do pretty good and the person that actually came to my mind was nezuko from demon slayers

Nezuko cannot talk because she became a demon and she has a bamboo in her mouth Liz does not have anything in her mouth she just doesn't talk that's why I made her super cute see and kind of kawaii because I want Liz to kind of act like nezuko
In the future episodes or whatever she will have a reason to why she does not talk but till now she's just kind of related to a cute little demon!

Evan:..

Evan's personality is kind of flirtsy and dirty minded and I'm not really a dirty minded person so I kind of have to like really think on what he would do or I just search it up in the end but I don't understand how I got Evan's personality from me myself and I because I'm nothing like Evan..

I did like the idea of Evan being a little bit older than Gregory since he was from a farther timeline and now they're just kind of stuck together somehow so Evan is more taller than Gregory and more I guess you could say dirty..ew-

So yeah he's not really based off of an anime character but I'd like to say he is based off of one..tanjiro from Demon's layers because he protects his sister a lot and he's pretty loyal to his friends what do you think?

Gregory:.

Gregory has a kind of mixture of two personalities and they are both from anime!

If you know my hero Academia then you're going to know bakubae
If you don't that's not his name but I just like to say it like that basically bakugo is a really uptight person who thinks really high of himself plus he yells a lot ding ding ding if you got that

Gregory is not based off of any of those weird anime things where they're Psychopaths and they seem really hard or whatever no that's not what I was going for in Gregory he's not a yandere he is just a really judgmental kid who does not like gay people for some reason even though he's slowly becoming the Sparkles himself his personality was somehow related to bakugo whenever I was first making it it wasn't intentionally like it was for Liz but in the end he just kind of got the Vibes and I just kind of stuck with it he's not as mean as bakugo or yelling but he does have a few traits that he has..sadly..

And of course bakugo hates Deku and that one person that he hates happens to be Evan so it's kind of different people's rules but switched!

???:..

I'm not going to say anything but I do want to add a child into this story just a small kid that someone happens to find along the way whether it's Through torture or whether it's just hey there's a kid but I want them to act like eri..

If you do not know eri she is from my hero Academia she was cut up for her quirk AKA her superpower it is called rewind basically she has a horn on her head and she can use her power through it and it can either go from someone getting hurt to Healing themselves or I can go to them not even existing yet she has a pretty strong superpower but I don't think I want the character that will act like that ..i do want her to be scared of people until someone makes her open up and she's super duper cheerful and everything again would you guys be interested in that?

( I'm only doing three and a possible character they'll be entering personalities right now because I still want there to be a part too and not just a one here we go so yeah but let me know if you guys have a personality in mind that you guys want to see in here cuz maybe I can add it I hope you guys are enjoying so far and see you later bye-bye!<3)