Chapter 10

When you finally woke up from the sleeping state you looked around and saw you were right next to the backdoor which just so happened to open in the next second with Stu stepping inside. He grabbed something white from the counter and hoisted you onto your feet and dragged you through the kitchen. Halfway through you heard a gunshot and let out a small scream while Stu kept dragging you.

Once you reached the doorway you saw your sister run to Stu crying and after a second she moved her head and spotted you and furrowed her eyebrows. Stu raised his other hand, the one with the white device in it, and spoke. "Suprise Sidney." He said looking at your sister and the both of you froze while Stu walked a little closer to her, letting go of your arm, and Sidney ran into the kitchen headed for the other opening but Billy stopped you both this time with the voice changer. When he spoke, the sound washed over you and you became even more terrified.

"What's the matter, girls? You both look like you've seen a ghost." He laughed slightly. He and Stu backed both of you up to the corner of the counter.

"Why are you doing this?" You gasped out.

Stu looked at you with something strange in his eyes, "It's all part of the game my sweet y/n."

"It's called guess how I'm gonna die!" Billy shouted still using the voice changer. Sidney poisonously responded with 'fuck you' as any smart person would do in this situation. "No, no, no, we already played that game. Remember? You lost."

Stu's attention went back to Sidney. "That's right. You gave it up. Now, you're no longer a virgin ooh ooh ooh. Which means you can die. We're gonna play a fun game. See we ask you a question and if you get it right, boogyah! You die."

Billy cut him off, "you get it right? You die." You furrowed your eyebrows at this conversation. When they were talking about this they weren't talking about you. They were only talking about Sidney. Sidney giving up her virginity. Sidney playing the game. Sidney dying. "Tell that to Cotton Weary." You came back into focus about this. "You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame."

They were the ones that killed your mother? Your best friends killed your mom and now they were planning on killing your sister. "Watch a few movies. Take a few notes. It was fun." Stu came in laughing. Finally breaking out of both your spells you both try taking off in a brilliant second of twin telepathy. However, Billy catches you and Stu knocks Sidney out with the butt of the gun.

"Hey. Woah. Where are you going?" Billy asked with a hint of real worry in his voice.

"Why? Why did you kill my mother?" You sobbed looking at your sister.

"Why? Why?!" Billy's outburst made you jump. "You hear that Stu? I think she wants a motive. But I don't really believe in motives, y/n. Did Norman Bates have a motive?" You could hear Stu say 'no' from behind Billy while he was dragging Sidney away. "Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lector liked to eat people? I don't think so! It's a lot scarier when there is no motive." He smirked. "We did your mother a favor. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Ston or something. We put her out of her misery."

"'Cause let's be honest y/n your mother was no Sharon Stone." Stu came back in with.

Billy put his knife to his lip. "Is that motive enough for you? How 'bout this? Your slut mother was fucking my father and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me." You could see behind him Stu was surprised by all this. He must be really fucked up to not have a reason to kill. "Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. It certainly fucked your sister up by making her have sex with a psycho." Billy started again.

"Now she has to die, those are the rules. I know you were listening earlier when Randy went on his rampage."

Billy turned you so your back was to his chest and you were looking at Stu now, saying, "pretend it's all a horror movie. You've always liked those."

"Oh! Oh, this is great. Your gonna love this," Stu said suddenly happy and putting the gun down on the counter. You could now see Sidney sitting propped up against it. "It's a scream, baby. Hold on, I'll be right back." He said with a completely fake scream.

"You know what time it is? It's just after midnight. Exactly one year ago we put your mom out of her misery he whispered playing with your hair.

Stu was already back dragging something with him. "What's behind door number 3 y/n?"

You tried running to what you now saw as your dad, "Dad!" But Billy had too strong a hold on you for you to go anywhere.

"Think about it y/n. Your dad is the prime suspect right now. The cops find his car down the road and think he is the one who killed everyone." Stu slightly yelled.

"But why would he kill them?" You asked trying to buy you both sometime.

"The anniversary of his wife's death set him off so he goes on a murder spree killing everyone, then your sister, and falls down the stairs trying to get to you. But us three? We escape and the cops will never find us. They just think he killed us some other time."

You sighed trying to think of something else, "but that wouldn't make sense because Gale and Dewey saw you both tonight and alive."

"Unless..." Stu drew out.

You thought before realizing what he meant. "Unless you killed them both." And with that, all your hope went right out the window.

"See, y/n. Perfect ending." Billy could feel that you had no fight left in you and he let go of you.

"I got an ending for ya," You heard a female voice say and you all looked over to the doorway to see Gale standing with the gun pointed at Stu's chest. "The reporter left for dead in the news van comes to. Stumbles on to you two dipshits. Finds the gun, foils your plan, and saves the day." You were happy to see her but you couldn't say anything you were too stunned.

Billy started walking towards her though and she moved the gun towards him now with a questioning look on her face though. When she tried to pull the trigger however nothing happened and Billy had reached her. You didn't see what happened next though because quiet as a mouse Sidney stood up from the other side of the island and signaled you to come with her. You both ran to the hallway closet knowing the boys wouldn't be occupied my longer. Sidney must have grabbed the phone because she dialed 911 and told them everything. A few seconds later you both could hear Billy screaming.

Trying to buy you both time Sidney rang up the landline and Stu answered. You didn't hear what they were saying but it sounded a lot like Sid was taunting them before finally telling them that the cops were almost here. In perfect timing as well because you could very faintly hear the sirens of the cars. Finally, Billy must have come into the hallway because he sounded very close now.

"Come on y/n. The offer still stands. Don't you want to know what it's like being picked over Sidney? To finally be first in someone's eyes?" For some reason, his words had a hold over you and you started to reach for the handle but Sidney tried batting your hand away. The only problem was that it was too late and the door started swinging open.

Probably without thinking about it, Sidney grabbed the closest thing to her which happened to be an umbrella. She ran at Billy who was right outside the door and stabbed his shoulder with the tip of the umbrella. Somehow he threw her to the ground and she shut her eyes again. The sirens were a lot louder now like they were right outside and Billy looked at you one last time before saying, "You have to choose now."

You looked at him and then your sister knowing no matter how much you wanted to come first, you had to stay. so you knelt by your sister putting her head in your lap. "I have to stay. Come find me later when this somewhat blows over. I may want to come first but I can't right now." Anger flashed across his face before sympathy took over and he bent down to kiss my forehead and left. Stu gave me one last glance before running after his friend, right as the police came into the house.