Chapter 10

3rd POV, UA Spots Festival

After the first two classes was introduced, PM started introducing his class. And he knows he wasn't suppose to be bias and cheer for the entire school, but deep down, he was cheering and excited for his class. Especially Luke, he saw how far he came and helped his classmates, his got in the bag

"And let me introduce class 1-C," PM said

The door for 1-C was barren, till some music was playing.

As this played, 1-C started walking out, shooting their hands in the sky, roaring and cheering to the crowd. Luke was smiling, seeing how the others were surprised to see this entrance. He breathed in deep and roared like he did at the USJ, taken the others by surprise and made others fear him. They walked to 1-A and 1-B, making them back up as 1-C came out on to the field.

Few minutes beforehand

In the stands, Christina was siting in the middle area and had a bucket of popcorn and a soda to watch the Sports Festival. As she waited, she looks up to see the Big 3 walking to her.

"Excuse me, but are these sits taken," Mirio asked

"No, go right ahead," she said,"I'm Christina James."

"WaitareyourelatedtoLuke," Nejire asked in her style,"likethebigLuke, withthescalesandall?!"

"Yes, his my nephew. I'm here to watch him participate in the Sports Festival."

"Oh,wellmynameisNejireandthisismyfriends..."

"Mirio Togata," Mirio said

"I-I-I'm Amajiki Tamaki," Tamaki said, in his shy voice

"And this is Nejire Hado,(dragging Nejire Back), and we're friends of Luke."

"Oh, hows my sweet baby been?! I haven't talked to him in a long time and I haven't caught up on his life yet. We just finally met up a few minutes ago, and we just hugged each other and talked for a few seconds."

As they talked, they started introducing the classes. But when 1-C was been introduced, they heard the music and looked to see them walked out. Luke was ahead of them, shooting his arms in the air and roared out. This caused Christina to laugh and the Big 3 to cover their ears.

"GO LUKE," Christina yelled out

Luke smiled and waved at them, this caused the Big 3 to flinch at this. They a few yards away and hundreds of other people were yelling out with their voices yelling over each other.

"Ho-How did he manage to hear that with all this noise," Tamaki asked, in his nervous voice,"and how does he know where we are?"

"Maybe it has to do with a crocodiles eyesight," Mirio said,"they see up to a thousand yards and hearing is superior in water, as they need to just food."

"And now, for the First Year speech," Midnight said, having people ogle her

"Hmm, mama likes," Christina said, admiring her

"Oh, are you," Nejire asked'

"Well I swing both ways, lets say a lot of boys and girls were happy the next day after a night with me."

"Will Katsuki Bakugo please step up to the stage?!"

Bakugo walks up and snatches the mic away from her, smiling like a rabid dog.