Chapter - 7 : A "Fight" With A Baby(who pissed his pants)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *b*tch slaps Keera*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

The figure steps out of the shadow revealing.....

Y/n: 'huh, it's the b*tch from before that pissed his pants. The f*ck is he doing here?.'

B*tch who pissed his pants: "i can't turn a blind eye on someone who's still wandering at ni-"

However y/n, not wanting to let the trash do his trashy monologue dicided to interrupt him before he could continue. And y/n being y/n decided to first annoy the piss out of the baby without his diapers.

Y/n: "hold the f*ck up! Didn't I tell you to get your diapers first before coming back huh!? And what's this? are these people helping you to find your diapers?? Do you all have no mind!? Why are you wandering around with a baby in the middle of the night!? It's cold outside you know, prepare a good healthy bottle of milk for him and then let him sleep first, ain't nobody stopping you to find the poor baby's diapers Tomorrow you know. and wait a f*cking moment....are you drinking alcohol!? b*tch that sh*t is for grown up's! babies like you aren't supposed to be drinking that sh*t!"

Just as y/n finished saying that, the glass bottle filled with low-quality alcohol in the baby without his diapers hands shattered completely as if a lot of pressure was suddenly applied to it and spilled the remaining low-quality alcohol on the piece of sh*t of an existence wetting his clothes.

Y/n: "and would you look at that" *sighs* "he wetted himself again, I'm starting to think this bit-" *coughs* "I mean, this baby has some serious bladder problems." *Turns around and starts walking away* "Well, whatever i have no time for idiots anyways."

Arrogant motherf*cker: "hold it!" *Snatchs a bottle from the guy standing next to him and throws it at y/n*

The bottle then crashed on y/n's back and he didn't even notice it until the sound of the bottle breaking was heard by him which made him turn around and look at the group of babysitters and the one and only son of a b*tch. Who, by the way, pissed his pants.

B*tch who i really want to kill right now: "I'm not an idiot! I'm the great Ga-"

However y/n not wanting to hear the b*tch's name and A/n not wanting to make the readers read the name of a b*tch who literally nobody cares about. Y/n glared at the trash incarnate, making him shut up with a scared look. But then he smirked with an arrogant look on his face.

{Insert the best insult you know}: "i didn't like you from the moment i first saw you."

The fool of the year then pulled out a crystal from his bag and threw it on the ground making it shatter as a giant green aura flares up form the place it was thrown at.

Son of a c*ck loving b*tch: *mockery of a villain laugh* "hahaha your rudeness ends here and now! Just wait to beg for forgiveness. This is the strongest summon that burns everything on land. Come out! Salamander!"

This green aura disappears revealing this guy👇

The big red coloured lizard then loudly roars towards y/n as one of the babysitters looks at the b*tch among b*tches

Babysitter #1: "are you crazy!? It's bad to summon in the city!!"

Arrogant piece of sh*t: "shut up!" *Looks at y/n* "It's a level 30 Salamander. I will spare you if you apologize. I will just leave you with a singe. But you might die since it's so strong."

Y/n: "are you kidding me? A level 30? That's so weak."

The overgrown red lizard then gets lit on fire and spits out fire at y/n covering him and his surrounding area in flames.

Motherf*cker who probably everybody hates: *mockery of a villain laugh* "hahaha"

Babysitter #2: "this is too much!"

{Insert another insult for him}: "Shut up! This is judgement!"

???: "Thats it?"

The b*tch than looks at the big flames from which emerged. Yup you guessed it. Our one and only overly OP MC y/n himself.

Y/n: "that's the strength of a level 30 summon? It's even weaker than i had expected."

Mr. Piece of sh*t then with a scared and confused face, desperately orders the overly grown lizard.

F*cking dogsh*t: "kill him! Salamander!"

The red lizard then fires another beam of fire at y/n as it hits him directly on his chest.

A Shame on his parents: "burn him down! A rude guy must die!"

Y/n: "let me tell you something, you piece of sh*t." *He sighs as all the flame around him disappears and he slowly takes his blindfold off but didn't open his eyes* "I am the strongest creature alive. Someone who's level far surpasses everything that has ever existed in this world."

Motherf*cking b*tch: "strongest.......creature alive? No....no one can beat Salamander! It's impossible! How can someone like you possibly exist!? Salamander! Kill him!"

The overgrown lizard then tries to fire another shot at y/n but before he could do so y/n opens his blood red eyes and releases a little bit of his aura making all present there freeze in horror and making the lizard realise just who he was fighting. He had dared to fight against his very creator!? Only the creator(God) knows what will happen to him!? Not wanting to meet a fate worse that death, he instantly bowed his head as low as he could. A very unusual act for him but he had to do it in order for him to have any chance of surviving the unstoppable force, that is The Creator Of All.

Y/n: *glares down at the bowing lizard* "don't expect me to show mercy"

Y/n then waves his hand as the giant lizard exploded leaving only some blood behind and nothing else.

Literal Sh*t: "w-what? That's impossible! J-just who the hell are you!?"

Y/n: "you are unworthy to know my name. But know that I am the person who will make you experience your worst nightmares and a fate worse than death if you dare try to annoy me like this ever again"

Y/n then glares at the excuse of an existence with his blood red eyes terrifying him. He then notices that ga-ahem sorry for my mistake, i meant Mr. F*ckface has, Done it again.

Y/n: 'did he seriously piss himself again?'

Not wanting to deal with this baby without his diapers y/n then teleports out of there leaving the sh*t for brains alone and as the terrifying pressure finnally got off of him. He soon passed out just like all of his babysitters.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter, see you in the next one."