Introduction

Face Claim: Emily RuddName: Ellie (Eli-El) KentAge: 20Species: KryptonianFamily: Clark (Kal-El) Kent (Brother), Jor-El (Father, Deceased), Lara Lor-Van (Mother, Deceased), Jonathan Kent Sr

Name: Ellie (Eli-El) Kent
Age: 20
Species: Kryptonian
Family: Clark (Kal-El) Kent (Brother), Jor-El (Father, Deceased), Lara Lor-Van (Mother, Deceased), Jonathan Kent Sr. (Adoptive Father, Deceased), Martha Kent (Adoptive Mother), Lois Lane (Sister in Law), Jonathan Kent (Nephew), Jordan Kent (Nephew), Kara (Kara Zor-El) Danvers (Cousin), Alex Danvers (Adoptive Cousin)
Alter Ego: Ms Super

 (Adoptive Father, Deceased), Martha Kent (Adoptive Mother), Lois Lane (Sister in Law), Jonathan Kent (Nephew), Jordan Kent (Nephew), Kara (Kara Zor-El) Danvers (Cousin), Alex Danvers (Adoptive Cousin)Alter Ego: Ms Super

Glasses:

Powers: - Solar energy absorption: a passive ability to absorb the energy spectrum of yellow sun radiation into her body, storing it up and metabolizing it so as to not constantly need exposure

Powers:
- Solar energy absorption: a passive ability to absorb the energy spectrum of yellow sun radiation into her body, storing it up and metabolizing it so as to not constantly need exposure. Direct exposure to sunlight will also accelerate her absorption rate.
- Reverse photosynthesis: can also drain solar energy stored in plants to recharge and heal herself.
- Accelerated healing factor: augmented metabolism greatly enhances her recuperative powers, able to without treatment mend most damage far quicker and more efficiently than normal humans, with no lingering signs.
- Contaminant immunity: an immunity to all forms of disease and contaminants on Earth.
- Super stamina: can run, fight or fly without getting tired seemingly endlessly. Even when physically hurt in battle, she can continue her efforts with no tangible decline in her performance.
- Flight: able to manipulate her own gravitational field to levitate herself in midair and generate such thrust to propel herself through the air at tremendous hyper-sonic speeds, even faster than she can travel by foot. As such, she is able to levitate and fly past Earth's atmosphere and near the planet's orbit.
- Heat vision: can project red energy beams from her eyes. With her control, she can regulate their capacities various feats. The heat can go between melting seamlessly though solid stone and wielded metal or simple manual labor like heating up food. They can focus to produce explosions or bounce off reflective surfaces. The intensity can also become massive to instead cause concussive force that repel and potentially damage targets of high durability or narrow for pinpoint accuracy.
- Invulnerability: While soft to the touch, the densest of Earth's matter can shatter when struck upon her body while leaving her unscathed and painless. This resilience also makes her virtually impervious to most harmful elements like crushing weights, energy attacks, and extreme temperatures.
- Super senses: senses are immensely heightened, able to perceive virtually everything around her as well as allowing vast control to grant her selective perception and focus.
- Electromagnetic spectrum vision: can see well into the entire electromagnetic spectrum, able to interpret and differintiate between the various forms and types of energy in fields, rays, waves, signals and frequencies. This includes from electronic transmitions, radiations, ultraviolet, and cosmic essence. Using this ability, she can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods.
- Microscopic vision: can see extremely small objects down to the atomic level, and magnify objects for her eyes to see.
- Night vision: can see clearly in the dark as if it was day.
- Super hearing: can hear and determine virtually any sound around the planet, even through solid matter, no matter how small or subtle. Her hearing is also so acute, she can determine when people are lying from their heart-rate.
- Super olfactory senses: an enhanced sense of smell.
- Telescopic vision: able to focus her vision to see great distances.
- Thermal vision: able to see the heat signatures radiated off of individuals.
- X-ray vision: able to see through solid objects, as if they were naturally transparent.
- Super speed: able to move at immense levels of speed, able to cover global distances in seconds. Her accelerated movements are not just about velocity, as she can move his body fast enough to catch a speeding bullet in her bare hands.
- Accelerated perception: perception of the world through is accelerated speed lets her see everything in slowed motion; allowing her to move with precision and accuracy within very fast moments. It also allows her to process, calculate, and understand information at super speeds.
- Super reflexes: reflexes are fast, comparable to a speedster. She can respond to danger and events within seconds.
-Super strength: The sheer might in her strikes can produce powerful shockwaves.
- Sonic scream: she can release a booming scream, able to be heard from thousands of miles away at once.
- Super breath: lung capacity can exhale powerful gusts of air from her mouth. She can also drop the temperature of her breath to sub-zero levels, thereby freezing nearly anything instantly. Likewise, she can suck in gaseous substances, including those that would otherwise be harmful to humans. Her lungs can go for remarkably long periods of time inhaling, exhaling, and holding her breath.
- Super jumping: able to jump tremendous heights and lengths off the ground from a stationary position without having to fly.
- Thunderclap: clapping her hands together can create a powerful shockwave. It can easily destroy glass, push objects away and disorient anyone nearby.
- Multilingualism: native language of Kryptonese, she is fluent in several human languages, including English, Spanish, Cantonese, Russian, and Korean, able to speak them at a native level.
- Sleep flight: the ability to float in the air, thanks to her ability of flying, while she sleeps.
- Levitation: can levitate using her flight abilities.
- Skilled engineer: Kara has displayed familiarity with Kryptonian technology, which is much more advanced than technology of Earth.
Weaknesses:
- Extreme force: Sufficient enough force from a foe of similar strength, extreme energy attacks and other such threats can be prove very painful and even harmful to her body. Continued harm from such assaults can potentially kill her.
- High-frequencies: Since her hearing is far more sensitive than a normal human's, higher pitch noises (sonic screams, etc.) can disorient her and cause pain in her ears if she cannot drown them out, leaving her vulnerable in a fight. Enemies with sound-based powers can potentially be powerful enough to cause her ears to bleed.
- Kryptonite: Like all Kryptonians, even while empowered, she is vulnerable to the exposure of Kryptonite, a radioactive mineral of his home planet Krypton. Depending on the nature of the said Kryptonite, it will cause a different adverse effect on her;
— Green Kryptonite: not only physically hurts her, but also it weakens her resilience equal to a normal human. Likewise, injuries endured while still affected by Kryptonite will take noticeably longer to heal than normal. If exposed for too long, it will eventually kill her.
— Red Kryptonite: If exposed to Red Kryptonite, it gradually destroys her inhibitions and turns her into a corrupt version of herself. Left without morality, compassion, rationality, or any cares whatsoever, Kara will become malevolent and prone to hostility and aggression, making her a danger to everyone around her.
— Silver Kryptonite: If exposed to Silver Kryptonite, it will cause her to go in a deep and frightful hallucination where nothing from the outside world can stir her out of it until it leaves her system.
— Black Kryptonite: If directly exposed to Black Kryptonite, it can hurt her and cause her to lose control of her abilities.
- Solar energy depletion: enhanced powers are dependent on the stored energy in her body, usage of her powers will gradually drain her, rendering depowered and as vulnerable as a normal human. While her near-constant exposure to sunlight can keep her reserves fully-charged normally, if exerting the maximum output of her powers for too long, it will instantly drain her and take at least a day to recharge.
- Red sun energy: Powers are nullified when exposed to the energy of a red sun.
- Solar energy extraction: if the solar energy in her be forcibly removed, it can cause extreme cellular damage to her. In addition to impairing her body to absorb more energy and leaving her visibly exhausted, it will take her weeks if not months for her body to recover and regain her powers.
- Lead: Even with her X-ray vision, she cannot see through lead.
- Sound-dampening tech: Certain designed frequencies to block super hearing and cause her slight pain when trying to use it in areas protected by the technology.