"Thank You For Everything."

...

Dead.

If you could use one word to describe Bakugo, it would be dead.

Unmoving.

Broken.

Bleeding.

Cold.

Still.

Gone.

Bakugo Katsuki no longer resided in the land of the living. His heart, containing a tear, was proof of that. Or was it a hole in his heart? What does it matter? He's dead. Light snuffed out as if it was never there. Young age of sixteen. Big dreams never to be reached. A wise man once said, "It's not wrong to dream. However... you need to be realistic, kid." But wait. Was it a wise man or a foolish one?

Blood poured over into the grass. Screaming and yelling could be heard. Haha. Who am I kidding? The kid's dead. What's it matter? You can't rewrite time. You have to accept what happens. Besides, it's war. So what if there are child soldiers? So what if the kids have to protect the kids, rather than adults protecting kids?

What's it matter?

A painful cry could be heard throughout the bloodied bodies.

"Guys?"

Dead body after dead body laid spread out through the field. A pro. Another pro. A first year. A third year. Another third year. A pro. Another third year. A-

"Kacchan?"

Another first year. Or should I say second year? It is that time again. Ah, who cares. He'll never be alive for that time to come, will he?

This is the story of how Midoriya became the world's greatest hero, yet all he could see was defeat. He was standing in the middle of a battle field full of blood and bodies and gore. He didn't even have his hero license, only a small one allowing to act in emergencies. It was an amazing milestone, but sometimes people don't reach their goals, do they?

"Izuku Midoriya. Nice to see you again. How's it going with one for all?"

It was Shigaraki. No, wait, was that All for One? I'm pretty sure his name was Tenko Shimura. Maybe he's one of them. Maybe he's all. Maybe none.

Tears were doubtedly shedding from Midoriya's eyes. He always was a crier, but at the same time had such a strong sense of moral justice. As a kid, he would see someone being bullied, and would step in the way with wobbly lips and watery eyes.

"Kacchan..."

He would say.

"Why are you being so mean?"

The arrogant brat would sneer at the other child, replying with a cruel joke of a name.

"What does it matter to you, Deku?"

Tears faded away into uncontainable rage. Punches were dealt. Same as kicks. Sometimes someone would get thrown. At least, that's to be assumed if the human-sized dents in the ground were anything to go by. There was probably some monologuing that went on. Probably some, "why are you doing this?"s. Probably crying. Definitely more crying.

Not too much is known about what transpired there. The only two witnesses were a hero, too young to be fighting; and a villain, too lost to be making decisions.

There was probably a loss of control on emotions being bottled away. There was probably an increase of motivation, probably a decrease in it as well at times.

The story ended like every other one.

The hero won.

The villain lost.

And an innocent was saved.

Midoriya Izuku and Shigaraki Tomura went into battle together.

And out came Shimura Tenko.

There was no more All for One. All of him was destroyed.

The battle didn't end on that bloody field, oh no.

It was fought in the mind scape. A special place that all for one and one for all could meet. They duked it out in there. Midoriya lost his grip on what he was supposed to do for a second there. But he regained motivation after not too long. The hand that was there to help was almost the hand to rip another apart, but at the last second he pulled him out of the influence.

Midoriya Izuku saved Shigaraki Tomura, no, Shimura Tenko.

Some type of signal was sent out. Probably.

Other victors from different battle zones flooded into the scene.

More tears were shed.

Aizawa Shouta.

Monoma Neito.

Mizushima Masaki.

Togata Mirio.

Nejire Hado.

Amajiki Tamaki.

Hakamada Tsunagu.

Usagiyama Rumi.

Kamihara Shinya.

Sosaki Shino.

Bakugo Katsuki.

On that bloody day, eleven casualties laid in the battle that took place in the sky.

Eleven deaths happened.

One came back, and another perished.

No one knows what the hell possessed Midoriya that day. The boy who wished to save everyone he could. Well, I suppose everyone should've seen it coming. Midoriya was the boy who saved everyone he could. That was something that never changed. One thing in common with all of Midoriya's rescues was that he always gave himself some risk.

So as Shimura was restrained, and as all those grieved the loss, Midoriya made his way over to Bakugo's body. Nobody was focusing on him. Nobody watching Midoriya, nobody watching Bakugo's body, far from the rest. Nobody watching the hug the Midoriya gave the undeserving dead boy. Nobody to hear the "I'm sorry, Kacchan".

Nobody but the blond.

The blond who opened his eyes.

The blond who looked up to see his childhood victim give him a teary smile before collapsing to the floor.

The scream that came shook them all.

Some ran over to check on the blond. Some ran over to check on the green haired boy.

'This is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero.'

Biography by Bakugo Katsuki, in loving memory of Midoriya Izuku.

"Thank you, Izuku. Thank you for everything."

Sometimes a story doesn't get a happy ending. What do you do then?