Chapter 5

All of the contestants started to clap as the Yuehua entertainment logo was displayed on the board.

"A big company is coming" a trainee said, waiting in excitement.

"Their trainees are all trained abroad. The quality is really high."

"I saw PD Lilli post a picture with them a while back" someone else said.

"She must be feeling nervous then" and this was true.

Lilli was now seeking comfort in squeezing Cheng Xiao's hand every now and again, continuing to bounce her leg up and down.

As the Yuehua trainees all began filing in on stage, Lilli could only feel the nerves even more.

She caught the eyes of Justin, who had noticed how anxious she was and sent her a smile, trying to make her feel better.

Lilli had treated Justin like her younger brother, seeing as she was a bit older than him and his smile brought her comfort.

During his produce 101 days, Justin would often seek advice from the older girl as she also tried her best to help his homesickness.

Seeing Justin in this suit, she could feel a new found wave of confidence from him as she realised, this was not the same Justin she knew.

She chose to believe in her friends and their abilities to perform.

The sound of the auditorium was soon filled with the loud claps of everyone in the room, eager to see their performance.

1,2,3, hello everyone" the trainees greeted as they bowed to their audience.

"Hello, I'm a trainee from Yuehua Entertainment, Fan Chengcheng" he introduced, looking for that familiar face on the judges panel.

Once he made eye contact with Lilli he smiled a little bit, a smile that she returned as she tried to look away, not wanting to catch the attention of the other producers.

"It seems like this one is another fan of our dear Lilli" Jackson teased, catching the interaction.

The trainees on stage all turned to Chengcheng, laughing and pointing at him as he started to blush and attempt to hide his face.

Lilli shook her head at all of the commotion going on around her, pointing at Jackson before speaking.

"I think me and Jackson PD need to have some words after today" she said playfully as Jackson made a heart with his hands towards her.

Once the laughter had calmed down a little the rest of the trainees also introduced themselves individually.

"You all chose B, right?" Zhang PD asked, pointing at the stickers on each of their jackets.

"I'm looking forward to this performance" he continued.

"I am also looking forward to your performance, make me proud" Lilli added as she spoke into the microphone.

As the trainees got into position, each PD leaned forward in anticipation.

Their performance was one that enticed their audience, with the trainees making many comments.

"They're so cool"

When it came to the sexy part of the routine, Lilli pretended to cover her eyes in shock as ChengXiao playfully hit her, feeling equally as flustered.

By the end, there were many cheers and claps as the Yuehua trainees attmepted to catch their breaths.

"The overall impression was great" Yixing started and all the other PD's nodded in agreement.