[Chapter 3]

The Year was now 2251 and It's been Six years since Izuku Met David and Melissa Shield and well things have been going good for Izuku. Starting with the joint company he had with David who was just the face of the company in fact Izuku would get full ownership when he turns eighteen. As for his life so far things have been mostly the same with his family though it has gotten worse as his parents and sisters leave on vacations without him and when he needs a ride to get something they out right refuse Resulting In Izuku having to bike it everywhere which was good exercise but he was exhausted.

 As for his life so far things have been mostly the same with his family though it has gotten worse as his parents and sisters leave on vacations without him and when he needs a ride to get something they out right refuse Resulting In Izuku having...

Currently However Izuku was sitting in his favorite Café with a large cup of French Vanilla Coffee and a Muffin next to that. However currently izuku was on his home made Laptop which was more advanced and apart of his Laptop line for the company which is one of the top sellers and so far this was the third model on the Gold membership line which of course Izuku got it as he invented it.

 However currently izuku was on his home made Laptop which was more advanced and apart of his Laptop line for the company which is one of the top sellers and so far this was the third model on the Gold membership line which of course Izuku got it ...

Anyways currently Izuku was doing work and Looked Fairly Calm and Relaxed as Over the years he was Well above normal university Range and in terms of intelligence was a a fair bit higher then Nezu which was stating a lot. Izuku was also wearing nicer clothing due to the extra funds he got so he used more of his allowance that he got from Inko and Toshinori who surprisingly still gave him one to buy nicer clothing. Right now he was wearing a white I-Island T-shirt he Ordered as well as a pair of Blue jeans and his favorite Red Sneakers which he's had for two Years now.

Today However was also Izuku's birthday and Since he had no other friends then Melissa he was just Celebrating alone until She was out of her classes since Izuku already had his high school Graduation Diploma which he had to skip major grades already. 

As Izuku worked though Rascal spoke up in Jarvis's Voice.

"Sir It appears that You've gotten a Message from David Shield on your personal E-mail", Jarvis said which Izuku looked at his Dog/Ai before opening up his E-mail and upon opening it he saw a Video download attached and since this was David's E-mail Izuku Download it before putting his wireless ear buds in and hit play.

In the Video you could see David Walking to a chair and Sitting down with a smile on his face. In turn Izuku felt like this was good News.

"Hello Izuku Happy Sixteenth Birthday My Boy", Recording David said with a laugh which Izuku smiled and Took a sop of his coffee while Sitting back. David has always Sent him a birthday message like this so he was expecting this as David was vary busy but would wish him another Happy birthday Later when Izuku spoke to Melissa. Soon though after the Man said that he took in a deep breath.