[Chapter 4]

Flying in the Skies of a beautiful sunny day is None other Izuku Midoriya and David shield inside of David's Private Jet. It has been about Four and a half hours now and you could see I-Island a big a ways ahead. Both inventors were sitting across from one another playing a game Videogames through Rascal's projector. 

"So What should we do after arriving you going to kiss my daughter yet", David said which instantly Izuku's face turned bright red.

"No I wasn't planning on kissing her right away. I want to ask her out on a date first also most fathers wouldn't be pleased with a boy kissing their daughter", Izuku replied which David only Laughed.

"Oh Please my daughter Adores you Izuku and your a good kid plus I already approve of you. Though no babies until my daughter is at least Twenty two alright we both know she'd be upset if she couldn't study", David told him which silence fell over the Jet before both of the laughed together as they were good friends despite their age differences.

After a half an hour more of gaming they finally arrived to I-Island and the two steped out of the jet to which Izuku looked really amazed to see the Island up close. 

"A whole new...What happened over their", David said but stopped when he saw the I-Island Fire department putting out a fire. However this was soon answered by two paniced Security guards running over.

"Mr. Shield your daughter. You need to get to the hospital!", The security guard said which this sent dread threw both Inventors. Their eyes felt horrified as they both looked at the fire that was being put out then to the two men.

"T-TAKE ME TO MY DAUGHTER. COME ON IZUKU!", David said which Izuku Numbly nodded and the men all ran to the Security car while the movers continued to do their jobs as they knew where to put the stuff.

[I-Island Hospital]

When Izuku and David got to the hospital they were Immediately told the doctors were performing surgery on the girl. This caused both Izuku and David to feel more horrified. 

"T-take us to the theater Observatory", David said with a shutter which the nurse nodded and both izuku and David were brought to the Observatory with the Nurse standing with them. Down Below in the actual Operating Theater was Melissa who was only wearing a one piece bathing suit as it seems she planned to swimming and wore the suit under her clothing. 

However that wasn't important as Izuku Fell to knees and covered his while David stayed standing but was mortified. Melissa's Arms and Legs were all broken with shattered bones sticking out partially. It was obvious what was going to happen.

"I'm terribly sorry Mr. Shield but as your daughter did survive with the important parts that kept her body functioning intact...We will have to amputate her Limbs as they were damaged beyond repair and their is no good healing quirks here on the Island that can repair bones and the shattered muscle tissue", The Nurse told him which David felt tears falling down his face. 

"H-How did this happen", Izuku asked which the Nurse looked down at him and sighed sorrowfully before taking out her tablet and opened up the report.

"According to the data and footage as New worker in the air port spilt Gasoline onto an exposed wire and well it spread and one of the jets exploded. Falling Debree fell onto Melissa who is lucky it didn't hit anything vital...However she will have to live using Prostetics and using a wheel chair as we don't have anything remotely that can help here on the Island and prostetic technology is mostly obsolite due to quirks", the Nurse explained which Izuku held his face. He was so Destraught and internally he was blaming himself because in his mind if he didn't come here today or came eairler, Melissa wouldn't have been maimed by Debree.