THE PARTY

CW: Smut
(You horny dogs)

I walked through the portrait expecting to be met with the few stranglers who were always up late but instead, I was met with an onslaught of screams chanting my name.

"Go! Go! Slytherin! Go! Go! Slytherin!"  My friends squealed running forward and hugged me.

"Scarlet! You made it! You're a champion!" I let out a squeal hugging them back.

"What is all this?" Gesturing towards the group of people, I pulled back from the hug.

"They're here to celebrate with you. You are a champion after all," Halley spoke pulling me farther into the room towards a table with an array of drinks on them.

"Here drink this," Jo handed me a cup filled with an auburn liquid.

"What is this?" I lifted the cup to smell it. It smelled like liquor with a dash of cinnamon. Halley gestured me to drink it.

"It's Firewhiskey, it's good." I tipped back the drink almost choking as the liquid burned at the back of my throat.

"That is not the worst I've ever drank but it's not great either."

"Oh, and what's the worst you've ever drank?" Freds smirking face looked me up and down. A wave of heat ran down my body as my heart sped up. Oh God, why was he here?

"Absinthe, What're you doing here?" His jaw dropped as he held his hand over his heart.

"Little Quinn, I'm quite offended you would even ask. I'm obviously here to support you." He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and walked towards me.

"Oh yeah? And where's George?" He smiled and leaned down.

"He said he would catch up tomorrow." I could feel his breath against my skin as he spoke in a soft whisper to me. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest when he kissed the side of my neck.

"What're you doing?" He stopped his assault on my neck almost making me whine out in frustration.

"Showing my support." His hand reached around my neck angling my face towards his. His sapphire eyes flickered down to my lips gently pulling me towards him. My breath hitched as his fingers intertwined into my hair pulling me even closer until our lips were almost touching.

"I can see you're busy, we'll catch up with you later yeah?" My head snapped to Jo and Halley.

"Uh, yeah, I'll see you later." I turned back to Fred as he inched closer until he was back to where we started.

"Do you want this?" He spoke so lowly I almost couldn't hear him above the music that was playing around us. I nodded bringing my arms around his neck. He pulled away.

"Ah, I need words love," I rolled my eyes turning away but his hand gripped my jaw turning my face back to his.

"Fine, yes. Now will you please kiss me?" He chuckled pulling my face up to his.

"So eager," I tried to grumble something out but I was silenced by his lips touching mine. They were smaller then mine but they felt so soft against mine I could hardly seem to care. He readjusted his hand to behind my neck and pulled me closer. I let out a gasp which seemed to invite his tongue into my mouth. I was consumed. My whole body felt like it was on fire and the longer I kissed him, the more that fire started to grow. Just as a moan was about to leave my mouth, he pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?" He caressed the side of my face with his thumb.

"Because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to control myself." My breath hitched as my eyes searched his face. I stood up onto my toes angling my mouth against his ear.