Teleporting in another land

As Xin Jia Li had a dream of time travelling she made a time machine with the help of his younger brother and sister. It took them 5 months to make the time machine.

On the other hand, Li Jei also had a dream to time travel and go in other lands and explore them. So, he also made a time machine, with the help of his fellow scientist friends and assistants.

On 14th July, both Xin Jia Li and Li Jei were set to go.

'Are we set to go?', asked Li Jei.

'Yes Sir', one of his assistant said.

'Only a few seconds and we'll be done for going', said one of his friend.

'Awesome, my friend', cried Li Jei.

{Li Jei's scene end, Xin Jia Li's scene start}

'Cheng, are we set to go?', asked Xin Jia Li.

'Yes Jia we're set to go, finally your dream of time travelling will be true, today!', exclaimed Xin Cheng Li(brother of Jia).

'Yes, even I am happy for our elder sister!' exclaimed Xin Mei
Li (sister of Jia).

{Xin Jia Li's scene end}

Both them, teleported in the 17th century(probably in the year 1600 CE), where everything was unfamiliar to them.

When Jia's machine landed, everyone was saluting her, as if she was the queen of the land. Then she saw the palace of the king of that land.

The King's name was Xin Zhou Li. Then she saw the daughter of the king, she looked like Jia.

For a minute, she thought it was a coincidence but then she realised that she is on the land, of her past life. She was very shocked at that time!

On the other hand, Li Jei was wandering around the land and heard people saying 'Today, finally we can see the princess in the coronation as she has 18 years old'. Then he just hid behind the bushes to see the "princess".

'Ok let's see who the princess is', thought Li Jei.

After few minutes, the main door of the palace opened and the princess (a.k.a going to be the queen) came out of the palace. Everybody were cheering for her. On the other hand, Li Jei was admiring the princess's beauty, but when removed the pardah from her face, Li Jei was totally shocked because the princess looked like Xin Jia Li.

At a point, he thought maybe it's a coincidence, but an incident happened which made him know he is in his past life.

The incident was when the crown was to be put on the princess's head, it was stolen by a thief. All the people and even the court ministers were shocked. The princess told the guards to catch the thief, but they couldn't.

The thief stood on a pillar and opened the mask, Li Jei was shocked, because he saw himself behind that mask. The thief was saying 'The guards and soldiers of many countries are finding me, but i am impossible to be caught by anyone'.

After sometime, while Li Jei was wandering he saw Xin Jia Li. They had an eye contact.

'You?!!!' both of them exclaimed at the same time.

'What are you doing here?, asked Xin Jia Li.

'That's my question too, what the hell are you doing here?' asked Li Jei.

'I just did time travel and teleported in this land. Well, why are you here?' said Xin Jai Li.

'Oh.. Ok.. Same here', said Li Jei.

'Well, that's nice, at least we can wander around together', said Li Jei.

Jia just chuckled.