Meeting of the princess and the thief

There was a same crown made for the coronation of the princess, and it was good idea to make it as the crown was stolen by the thief. Nobody was happy, not even the new queen .

Queen Xin Jia Li was standing nearby a window, when the King called her.

'My precious daughter, i wanted to tell you something', said King Xin Zhou Li.

'Yes, Father?', asked the new queen.

'I just wanted to say you that you should catch the thief because the situation is getting out of control', said the king sadly.

'Yes, Father I know about this situation, but i tried my best to catch the thief. I sent the whole army of the kingdom to catch the thief and save the belongings of the people from whom he had stolen things, but no soldier was able to catch him', said the queen sadly.

'So have you thought any other idea?', said the king.

'Yes, father. As after all these tries we couldn't catch the thief, so me the queen of this land, will go and wander in the whole kingdom as a commoner to find the thief. Even if i have to go to other countries, i will go because the safety of my subjects comes first', said the new queen.

'Okay.. After this, i am really proud of you, my highness!', exclaimed the king.

'Oh no Father, don't call me "Highness". As now I am the queen, that doesn't mean that i am your "Highness", but i am that little 5 year old kid to you, who used to play with you everyday and considered you as her mother and father', said the queen.

*Queen Xin Jia Li's mother, belated Queen Xin Hua Li was dead when the princess was 2 years old. King Xin Zhou Li became the whole world for the princess after her mother's death.*

'Do you miss mother?', questioned the king.

'Yes Father, a lot. But after her death, you became the world for me', said the queen, crying a bit.

'My daughter, please don't cry. It hurts when you cry. Ok, let's end this discussion and find the thief', said the king.

'Yes, father. I will start searching for him right after everyone in the kingdom sleeps, and father i request you not to send any soldier with me', said the queen.

'Ok, as you say,' said the King.

'Thief, whatever your name may be, no matter what i will catch and give you so bad punishment, that you think many times to steal in my land', thought the queen.

*From the age of 5, Queen Xin Jia Li, started learning marshal arts. She also learnt archery, sword fighting and horse riding since the age of 12.*

On the other hand, the thief named Li Jei was thinking of the queen's beauty.

'Oh my god, why is she so beautiful? I am in love with her', thought Li Jei.

**Li Jei, born in the same land where the princess was born, saw the first sight of the princess when they were 6. His father, Li Tao was in the army of the kingdom, when King Xin Zhou Li was a young king. Mr.Li Tao was sentenced to death because the king believed the fake sayings by his court minister, Xi Feng Tua. So, Li Tao's wife and son , Mrs. Li Huan and Li Jei were disrespected by the people of the kingdom. Basically, the king loved Li Tao more than Xi Feng Tua. That's when the jealousy worked in Feng's heart, and then he planned a plot to make the king sentence Li Tao to death.*

'Ok, now i have to go out and collect something so that i can feed myself and mom', thought Li Tao and he was set to go.

As he was going, after a while he got shrugged off his shoulders with the queen's shoulders.

'Are you blind? Can't you see?', said Li Jei.

'How dare you say that to me, I am the q----..', said the queen.

'Who are you?', questioned Li Jei.

'No, i cannot reveal my identity', thought the queen.

'Say it', said Li Jei being annoyed.

'That doesn't matter, I am girl and you should not talk harshly, with a girl', said the queen.

'No I don't want to waste my time with you and also girls should not be out at this night because girls are inferior to boys' said the thief.

'Hoe dare you say that "Girls are inferior to Boys", a girl can do anything whatever a boy can', said the queen.

Then they started arguing on that matter.

'Ok, i don't want to argue on this matter with a snob like you', said Li Jei being annoyed.

'Same goes here, i also don't want to discuss on this with a monkey like you', said the queen.

And again the arguments started.

But the plot twist was that the bags of Li Jei and Queen Xin Jia Li were exchanged, unitentionally.