1

"Alright class," Mr.Aizawa sighed.
"As you all have been made aware, there will be a new student today."

Since Mineta had been kicked from the school just a week before they decided to add a new student to the school.

The class eyed the door, awaiting the mysterious new students arrival.
"You can come in now," Said Aizawa.
And just like that, the student barged through the door energetically and began observing the class.
"Alright, today just get to know her." He continued and went to sleep.

You had long, wavy ashy blonde hair and red eyes. You had some dumb smile plastered on your face that is almost unbelievably beautiful.

As the class did nothing but stare you made your way to Bakugo's seat and leaned on his table "Hey loser, I got in." You said with a smirk.
Bakugo just stared in complete and utter shock.

A girl with pink hair then tapped on your shoulder, making you turn around, "Hey, you probably shouldnt mess with him. he's a little crazyy..." Mina said but was pushed out of the way by an angry pomeranian.

"HOW? YOU DIDNT THINK TO FUCKING TELL ME?! DID YOU GET IN RECCOMENDATIONS?!"

"Calm your titties, ego boy. Now, where's my Izuku?!" You asked.

"you cant just go looking for your dumb boyfriend, introduce yourself, dumbass" Bakugo hissed.

The whole class watched, getting more and more confused by the second.

"Yeah whatever."
You walked up to the front of the class and began introducing myself.

"Hey guys. My name is Kana Bakugo, Uh She/her. I play volleyball and I am bisexual i guess??"

"WAIT KANA BAKUGO???!!"
It was that girl with the pink hair, all up in your face again.
"Yeah. I'm his younger sister...he didn't mention it?" You replied with your unamused, monotone voice.

"BAKUGO YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" Denki spat.

"No wayy"
"How dare he not tell us?!"
"You're joking?!"

"ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, I DONT KNOW WHY I WAS EVEN EXPECTED TO TELL ANYONE?!" Bakugo belted.

"Calm down kitkat." You teased

"The hell did u just call me-?"