Chapter 8 : Another Tarot Club (1)

Since I teach Klein in the evening, Leonard assists me then go to work only in the afternoon. This time, there wasn't any classes so he went to church earlier than usual. (Just to say that our dear poet isn't unemployed !)

Now, let's think about how Klein could act effectively...

For the Seer potion, he should mainly do divination.

I'll let him digest the clown potion alone.

As a magician, he needs to make (prepared) performances... Street magic ?

Seriously, why can't he just join a circus ?

To act as a Faceless... For now, let's just let him change his appearance and choose a persona while he acts to digest the other potions.

He can also act in advance...

Does a puppet show with DOLLS instead of humans work ? I'll have to let him try.

For the sequence 4 potion... I should let him decide how to scare people but I feel that if I talk about it to him I'll end being the victim... and I don't like being scared. Let's put it aside.

To digest the sequence 3 potion, Scholar of Yore, I just need to tell him a lot of knowledge about kings of angels. (Mr. Fool : Why do I feel like I'll be used as a wiki again ?)

To act as a Miracle Invoker, he should grant wishes, but I remember that he had to realize them manually with sealed artifacts' help at the beginning ?

To act as an attendant of mysteries... Did he ever act as an attendant of mysteries ? I don't remember...

I previously talked to Klein about how to efficiently act and we agreed that I will follow him (stalk him) and watch him (Xin Jian : watch him FIXEDLY) while he does street magic and proposes to do divination at a low cost... The emotionless wishing machine episode should come only after he does the ritual of Miracle Invoker.

In fact, since he has already slept for more than 300 years, he should be able to summon historical projections but he has to unlock the sequence four potion first to gain divinity before it's possible. In short, he's really stuck at sequence 6 before he listens to mermaids singing.

Mr. Fool, can't you create a recording from your memories and let Klein listen to it above the gray fog ? No, Klein should experience hardships too to win against Tianzun...

Well, all that was to say that after Klein went to act outside, a new legend was created. A legend about the famous new Seer, Magician, etc, etc, called Merlin Hermes ! Your naming skills, Klein !

That's how Merlin Hermes was born earlier than expected !

(Klein didn't understand why I looked at him strangely when he told me that name.)

Our Klein is growing up, I'm so moved.

*Imaginary tear*

Lastly, I discovered that watching (fixedly) Klein act for an entire day (my legs hurt too) was boring (because he doesn't have any costumers) so I left. (What about the legend of Merlin Hermes ?!) I will let him act alone from now on.

I also have to think of a way to make money, but I don't want to work...

Thursday :

So, when is the Tarot club coming ?

Well, for now, I have something else to do.

« Arrodes, where does Fors Wall live ? »

Arrodes showed the way then asked a question (which didn't cause my social death thanks to my partial authority over the gray fog, but Klein is still his favorite).