Chaptre 31 : I was searching for Zaratul but I found Hermes instead

« Hello, my name is Xin Jian. Nice to meet you. »

Now goodbye...

While I introduced myself, I took out the notebook where I had written all the information I needed to know in my free time.

So, where is it...

Ah, found it.

"Hermes is the creator of the Hermes and the Ancient Hermes language, which is widely used in mysticism. He has been active since 2nd epoch."

So I was right, He is an old fossil.

While I was reading, He got behind and peaked at my notebook.

"He is an Angel of the Visionary Pathway."

So He is weaker than me. Nice.

Well, that seemed obvious since everyone under the true god level is supposed to be weaker than me.

But He is from the Spectator Pathway !

We must never underestimate the Spectator Pathway !

"He is a member of the Twilight Hermit Order."

Nice, now let's ask Adam to deal with Him.

Wait, did I just write the name of the organization that must-not-be-named (Voldemort ?) in my notebook ? Gasp !

Whatever.

"The Psychology Alchemists were founded under his influence. Probably due to this connection to Hermes, the Psychology Alchemists became a branch of Twilight Hermit Order."

You did a lot of things, man.

"He also holds a certain control over the language He created, Hermes. It seems that He can make the Hermes lose its effect of shaking natural forces."

Wow, He is sly.

"He is one of the Beyonders which Klein fights during his attempts to disrupt George III's Apotheosis Ritual."

Really ? Old fossil, you've just been marked as my enemy then. Let's kill you now.

Hermes : ...

*steps back unnoticeably*

"One of His identities is Mr. Wrath, a new councilor of the Psychology Alchemists.
Hermes had some doubts about Adam's true state, He seeks for some information from Ariehogg. In order to get rid of Adam, He planned for Klein to kill someone (?) and destroy the Garden of Eden then He will rebuild the Psychological Alchemists under His control."

Oops, that's not information about Him anymore, that's basically future events.

I closed my notebook and turned to Hermes who was looking over my shoulder.

Me : ...

Hermes : ...

Double oops.

Right, let's kill Him now.

Let's just control His spiritual lines...

« Why are you so violent ? »

Violence is always the answer.

Unexpectedly, Hermes followed me around since that day.

Is He a masochist or suicidal ?

He said that it's because I was fun.

Er, are you ridiculing me or praising me ?

I just said that I wanted to go to the Hornacis Mountain Range to bring Zaratul to Medici because Medici is such an as***le. (Which is not completely correct since I am going there to make the Demoness Sect a martial arts sect.)