𝐇ow it works.

𝐓here are many categories in which you can enter to win something

𝐓here are many categories in which you can enter to win something. Genres, best cover, best description and so forth. Each category will have a chapter dedicated to it, highlighting the rules and prizes more clearly. You can apply for as many as you wish, though, only if your story matches the criteria!

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝟏.  Follow cloverrxel and colossal__titan before applying. These are the accounts of the two judges, and admins. It would be widely appreciated, though not mandatory if you guys could show support for our stories as well by commenting, voting and adding to your reading list! However, if you are not following these accounts then your story will not be accepted.

 𝟐.  Stories applied do not need to be completed, but they must have a minimum of five written chapters. That includes a prologue but excludes Character Descriptions, Playlist or A/N.

 𝟑. Stories that are only about smut/lemon are not accepted. Mature stories that contain sexual content are, but not books solely about smut.

𝟒. Applicants need to be 13+, please do not lie on your application and fill out the form truthfully without leaving any blank spaces.

𝟓. Share this award on your message board to attract attention and to get others involved with the opportunity.

𝟔. Be kind. It's a basic thing that we've learned since we were kids. No form of bullying is prohibited and will proceed with immediate disqualification and with you being blacklisted. 

𝟕. You can enter as many books as you want. Please, no bribery.

𝟖. Your book must be written in English. 

𝟗. Add this to your library and public reading list, also follow this account. 

𝟏𝟎. When entering a story, you have to say the password at the end of your form. Password is: Your favourite book/tv/film character

𝟏𝟐. There are 'Character Awards' where essentially you can nominate one of your characters to win the ward!

𝟏𝟏. Tag people!!

--

FAQ

Q: Does my amount of reads affect the judging?

A: The amount of reads, votes or comments affects absolutely NOTHING in the judging aspect.

Q: Can I submit my story into another category if it is a subgenre?

A: If it is an element of your story, then yes. For example, if your story contains elements of romance and fantasy (romanctasy), then it can be added to both Romance and Fantasy categories.

Q: If my story has (X)k views but only 2/3/4 chapters, can I still participate?

A: Sorry, all entries have to have at least 5 chapters.

Q: Are we allowed to enter more than one book?

A: Yes!

Q: Can I enter my FanFic for Best M/c and/or Best Couple?

A: Only characters that YOU OWN can be entered into these categories. If you own them, go for it! But any fictional character that you do not have copyright claims over, can not be entered.