|| Temporary Fix || 2 ||

Top!Harry

Bottom!Louis

Tattoo Roulette!Harry&Louis from the Late Late Show 2015

Idea is based on an episode of Modern Family, in which Claire wants a fun night out with Mitch and Cam, who bring her to a boring restaurant instead. Then, they tell her about a boutique opening she wants to go to immediately.

Summary:

Louis is a model campaign owner and goes to a boutique opening since that means he doesn't spend his night in a boring restaurant. He doesn't wonder about whose boutique opening it is... and that it could be someone he already knows from his past in Highschool.

! Disclaimer: In this one shot, the topic top and bottom is discussed a lot as if people just casually talk about it. Plus, people can switch and do whatever they want and it doesn't define them in any ways. This one shot is written by fun, so please don't take it too serious and enjoy the chaos :)

|| Part 2 ||

Smut (in another part)

***

Harry couldn't believe it. The last few months and even more over the last few days and just before the boutique opening had started, he had been so excited and nervous. But right now he felt how small this excitement had been instead of now, when he walked towards his collection at the back to the boutique, while none other than Louis Tomlinson was walking next to him. Just because they saw each other again tonight was enough for him to call this opening a win.

Over the last minutes, he had tried to not let Louis' charm, pretty looks and his charisma that had always managed to make Harry weak get too much to him. He had been angry about himself to even wonder if the small man was a bottom now just because of his looks, behavior and the stories he had read about him. But the moment he had gotten to know that it hadn't been just a feeling of hope, Harry had felt his knees go weak. He definitely had needed a short break after he had heard his friend calling Louis a bottom to have a moment of gay panic alone.

Louis' reaction was still in Harry's mind. Apparently, the smaller man had been in the same struggle, which made him grin in exact this moment while they were walking. This was very exciting.

They stopped walking, when both heard a "Oh, hey you guys!". Asking, both turned to the right; Louis' face changed immediately into a glare, when he saw Zayn and Liam smile at them innocently. His friends were standing with another women and had talked, but stopped when they had seen the two men walk past them.

"Oh my god, I didn't know about this! You're together again?!"

The four men blinked perplexed and looked to the woman. Just now did Louis recognize her; it was Anna, she had been in a class with Zayn and Harry. He blushed because of this embarrassing situation, grabbed Harry's arm.

"Let's walk on", he mumbled, pulled Harry with him. For the first time tonight he found out Harry still had those clumsy legs, because he felt the taller man stumble while getting pulled along. It was adorable. It always had been.

"I'll join you later!", he heard Harry say to the others. Louis turned around to give Zayn another glare.

"And I'll punch you later!"

Zayn lifted the glass in his hand with a stupid grin. Louis really hated this fucker!

***

"Why did she think we're together... 'again'?", the smaller immediately asked when they had arrived in the next room that was more organized like in a boutique. The men were walking on the side of the left wall, where several clothes were hanging.