|| Temporary Fix || 3 ||

Top!Harry

Bottom!Louis

Tattoo Roulette!Harry&Louis from the Late Late Show 2015

Idea is based on an episode of Modern Family, in which Claire wants a fun night out with Mitch and Cam, who bring her to a boring restaurant instead. Then, they tell her about a boutique opening she wants to go to immediately.

Summary:

Louis is a model campaign owner and goes to a boutique opening since that means he doesn't spend his night in a boring restaurant. He doesn't wonder about whose boutique opening it is... and that it could be someone he already knows from his past in Highschool.

! Disclaimer: In this one shot, the topic top and bottom is discussed a lot as if people just casually talk about it. Plus, people can switch and do whatever they want and it doesn't define them in any ways. This one shot is written by fun, so please don't take it too serious and enjoy the chaos :)

|| Part 3 ||

!! Smut in this part !!

***

Louis felt so fucking stupid, while he hid in this room.

At the end of the opening party, Harry had said some more words to his guests. It also had taken a while for them to leave the area of the boutique that would be closed now. After Harry's speech, Louis had walked into the other room, where Gemma had told him to go into one of the dressing rooms.

So while the other guests had started to leave the area of the boutique, he had hidden in a fucking dressing room while texting Zayn he didn't need to worry about him disappearing. That was what his life had become. Yepp.

"Louis?"

Harry turned to the door of the dressing room that opened, had to laugh slightly.

"I'm sorry about that", he said while he walked towards Louis, who rolled his eyes.

"I quickly told Maya I'm leaving and well... us leaving the second the opening is done wouldn't help your try to not have the attention on you"

Louis had to smile about Harry's explanation and his want to tell him that it wasn't like he was ashamed to leave this party with him.

"It's alright. I slowly start to get used to those dressing rooms, you know?"

Harry laughed once more, before he took the last step towards the smaller man. His hands already reached for his waist as if it had belonged there for years.

"Sorry that you had the feeling to hide tonight. I partly understand and it's kind of you to not want any drama. But you really didn't have to do that; I'm not ashamed to know you"

"You made me hide in a dressing room", Louis answered with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't even know why you did that"

"Gemma told me to do that"

Now the taller chuckled and shrugged.

"Maybe she was more afraid than me then, because I didn't tell her to make you do that"

Louis frowned in wonder. It probably was like that, yeah. Gemma had seemed to worry about Harry and this boutique opening a lot when she had talked to Louis earlier.

"Whatever", the smaller man then said and took a step towards Gemma's younger brother Louis hoped to have for himself now. His hand was already landing on his upper arm, his lips planning to land on Harry's lips soon as well.