CHAPTER 2

Y/n pov:

The day has finally come!

I was in King's Cross Station just got my ticket for platform 9¾. I still couldn't believe that I am here at Hogwarts.

I ran through the wall that was between platform 9 and platform 10. Olivia was right behind me.

And there it was. The Hogwarts Express. The big red train that I've read about in the books when every time harry boards the train.

Now I'm going to board it. There are a lot of wizards and witches there who were sending off their children.

I couldn't recognize any of them. After all, this is the story from the books so the characters won't look the same as the movies right?

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see that it was Olivia. I have totally forgotten about her. I was just so excited on being here that I couldn't wait.

"Well, I don't know what to say or do ..." Olivia started. "But good luck kid and um ... if you need anything don't be shy about sending an owl after all I am your guardian" She finished with a nice smile.

I smiled back at her. "Thanks Olivia and sorry on not trusting you or believing you in the beginning" I said.

"No problem kid it happens" She said as she looks up at the train. "You better go before the train leaves."

I nodded and took off towards the train with my cart that had my bags and my new owl O/n.

I put away two of my bags and take my small bag and my owl cage with me.

I walk in and try to find an empty compartment. But every compartment I cross by is already full with students.

I finally found a compartment that only had one boy in it. The boy had dark brown hair, I couldn't see his face he was facing the window but he did seem bored.

I knocked on the glass causing the boy to turn my way as I slowly open the compartment door.

Now I can see him clearly he had dark hair, grey eyes and he did seem kinda adorable.

The boy smiled at me "Hello!" He said full of enthusiasm.

"Hi," I waved "can I sit here" I point at the seat opposite him.

He looks at the seat then back at me "of course!" He said.

I get into the compartment and closed the door behind me I try to put my bag on top but I never knew that I was this short when I was elven.

"Oh let me help" the boy said. He stood up and showed his hight he is tall for a boy my age. Then he grabbed my bag from my hand and placed it on top.

"Thank you!" I said as I grabbed O/n and places his/her cage next to me and sat down.

"No problem!" He smiled sweetly. He extended his arm for me to take "Cedric Diggory!" He introduced.

That's when my jaw fell. This cute tall boy my age is the Cedric Diggory!

He looked at me confused with his hand still stretched out.

I shake my head slightly and went back to believing that this is normal. I grabbed his hand and started shaking it "sorry ... I'm Y/n L/n".

"Nice meeting you Y/n" He said happily.

We let go of each other's hand. I wasn't much of a conversation starter so I didn't know what to say. But good thing Cedric saved me from that.

"Are you excited about going to Hogwarts?" He asked, still having that wide happy smile on his face.

I nod. "What house do you reckon you'd be in?" I already know the answer but I still want to know what house he wanted to be in.