CHAPTER 5

Y/n pov:

Today was a new day. I rose from my bed and looked out the window I still can't believe that this is all real.

I got up to get ready for the day. Me and Jasmine headed down to breakfast just like yesterday.

We sat at our usual spot this morning but a certain boy didn't join us this time.

I look up and down the table to see if I could catch him anywhere. Which then I find him sat with his group of friends, he didn't talk much but everyone around him were laughing and smiling.

I look away to go back to my food and eat. What I find is a smirking Jasmine who sat apposite me. "What?" I asked.

"You know we're only eleven, right?" She winks.

I blush slightly. I don't really know why I did, but I could feel the heat on my cheeks. "Yeah I know that, and you shouldn't think that way you're eleven too!" I glare at her.

Jasmine's giggles makes me smile, I couldn't not hold it. She's just too fun sometimes.

Me and Jasmine finish up our breakfast and headed towards our first class. Today our schedules were the same we have the same classes. That was great so I don't have to sit alone, or with the twins.

Today's first lesson was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Both me and Jasmine sat together at middle front-row.

More and more students started to come into the class and fill it up. I wasn't paying attention to the people around since I was lost in conversation with Jasmine about quidditch.

"Hey" I heard someone whisper from next to me. I turn to see that it was non other than the twins.

"Yes?" I was slightly confused on what they wanted.

"After todays classes meet us at the astronomy tower" Fred whispered as George smiled on his brothers other side.

"What?" I whispered back I was both surprised and confused on why did they want to meet there.

"I said-"

"I heard what you said, but why?" I asked.

"You know..." He said it as if I knew what he was talking about.

I think for a minute then it comes back to me. I did promise the twins about the map thing and I never got the chance to tell them yesterday so that's why.

"Ok" was all I said before going back to my conversation with Jasmine.

"Who are they?" She asked tilting her head forward to get a better look at the twins.

"Oh ..." I look back at the twins then back at Jasmine again. "They're just friends I met in class yesterday, but those two are a pain you just don't want to pair up with one of them" I warned.

Jasmine starts to rub her chin in thought as she hums. "I don't know I feel as if I see a bright future with them in it" She says.

I only roll my eyes at her comment.

Professor Quirrell walks into the class and that's when everyone went quite to get ready to learn.

Professor Quirrell isn't one of the best DADA teacher, but he is one of the grossest teachers for having that second face behind that head of his.

The problem is that I know about it but I can't do anything about it ... well not yet anyway.

Class was finally over. We now have a one hour brake, so during this time I was thinking about going to the library to finish up some homework since I didn't do any yesterday. I told Jasmine and she said she was headed back to the dorms to get some parchment for the next class. So me and Jasmine headed our separate ways.