🐼 Chapter 2 🐼

Naman: Yes 8n this club there is a dancers who dance occasionally she is very beautiful.... she is here today.. she never sleeps with anyone but we can try.. if she got ready then you can do it today itself Sidharth 🙂

Ricky: dancer?

Naman: Yes Dancer Sanaya she is most famous dancers here ... she is extremely gorgeous 😍... we can try one time...

They all went towards the night club head counter... there....

The counter man: (After seeing them coming towards him he say) hello sir how may I help you?😄

Naman: We need to talk to your club manager.. please call him...

The counter man called the manager..  the manager came and then they asked the manager about dancer Sanaya ...

Manager: sir you know that... she never do night stand... but I don't know what sir is very lucky today Sanaya is ready for this night stand...but You need to pay huge amount of 10 lacks sir then she'll be ready...

Ricky: 10 lacks is nothing for us... we will give you the amount... just take him..

Manager: (Grinned)
came sir I will take to the room...

Sidharth: 😐😶
Mai ja rahi hu..🤐

Parth: ja be tere hi accha lage GA... ja be and enjoy your night 😉

Sidhant: enjoy night bro... driver subha 9 baje ajayega  .... bye brooo🌝😁...

They go with the counter boy to pay the money and Sidharth went with the manager to the room.. reaching the room manager went back to his work.. Sidharth enter the empty room and sit on the bed loose his tie for relaxation...

After 15 minutes there was a knock on the door... Sidharth became anxious..  but went to open the door.. probably knowing surely she had come...

Sidharth opened the door .. After watching the person's face he got lost 😲😳

..................................................................................................................................................

Hello lovelies ... thanks for reading my story... here is today's update.. I hope you like it 💓... bye 👋 see you all next week🙂😆😅...