Adopted???

Jessa pov
They started to look at girls and they looked at me and I thought that they wanted to adopt me but I think the don't because they looked away at another girl. They started to talk Lilly so I think they want her so I went to my room.
Emmett pov
Rosalie and me walked in to the adoption place to see if we could adopt a girl today. the lady we talked to said that we could and asked what ages we wanted "11-15" Rosalie says so the lady goes and gets the girls. during the period of looking for girls I saw the most beautiful girl I have seen beside Rosalie we looked at one more girl and went to talk to the lady " I think we want Jessa" I say. "Are you sure jessa never gets picked" the lady says "positive Rose says "okay I will go get her".
Jessa pov
Lilly comes in and says that I have been adopted and that I need to pack my bags and come down to the adoption room. after doing that I walked into the adoption room to see the people I saw earlier and I new that want me and I became so excited then they saw me and the girl said "hi I am Rosalie but you can call me mom" the boy said "hi I am Emmett but you can call me dad" "yay I am so excited can we live now by the way my name is jessa" "we now and if course we can go but is is a few hour drive to our house" mom says. " That's fine mom lets go home"