CHAPTER 6 😞😞😞

I headed home straight after departing with Adrien.

               "Hey mom".i greeted as i entered.

        Hey emireah, back already? "

        Yeah, i will head up to my room now mom"i said going toward my room.

         "Ugh! I groaned as i landed on my bed, this day had been so stressful for me.

         What Emilia did to me is still going to and fro on my brain, i can't just imagine that Emilia ignored me.

         Oh my god!!! My heart ache as i compared our good friendship days, the day we wore matching outfit to school with now.

        " Ahhhhh" i shouted, i wasn't able to hold back the pain of seeing her with others as friends not me.

           "Emireah!!! " i overheard moms voice dancing in my head.

      "Yes mom".

        " Dinner is ready".

       "Okey, coming mom".

          "Good evening mom" i greeted my mom just as i entered the sitting room.

        "Emireah!

     "Yes mom".

          What happened? You look so pale" she said as she closed the newspaper she was reading.

          I really wanted to cry at that time but i held it in.

      "Nothing mom" i said feeling sober.

        "That reminds me, i saw your friend emilia and some random girls having lunch during school free hours at the restaurant where i had lunch with my business investors;their mood was that of happy besties. I thought you and emilia use to have lunch together there?"mom asked with kin interest.

      That reminds me of the day Emilia came to my house to ask for mom's permission on my behalf to escort her to a cousins birthday party which she was invited and can't go alone without me. We had a very wonderful and amazing day and she faithfully promised to be my friend till her last breath, huh i guess she never really kept her promise.

         Emireah!!! " mom's voice startled me.

      Oh mom... Em.. Yeah" i stammered

       "Emireah, common tell me what's wrong? "Mom asked, with seriousness in her tone.

           " we broke up mom".

              "Broke up? Why? What happened?".

          " nothing alarming and you shouldn't worry over it, i'm okey"i said trying hard not to cry.

            "So you mean to say you just broke up your friendship with her for no genuine reason, is it? ".

        " No what i meant was that it was just a friends misunderstanding, it's nothing huge okey, so worry not yourself about it, i can handle it"i said faking a smile.

         Mom squeezed her face as i finished my statement, i knew she was still not convinced by my answer. Hmm no matter how much Emilia hurt me,i still wouldn't want to destroy her reputation before my family especially mom who trusted her as my only friend.

       "Well if you say so. But make sure you settle your misunderstanding as soon as possible okey? " mom said as she looked at me.

      "Okey mom" i said smiling.

       "Well, the reason i called you earlier is to let you know that we are leaving tomorrow early in the morning" mom said smiling.

       "To where mom? ".i eagerly asked.

      "Bangladesh of course".

      " Whaaat! Are you serious mom? "I asked in consternation.

      "Yeah of course".

    " Wait okey, mom you mean we are spending the holiday there right? Tell me yes please"i pleaded.

     "Yes baby".

     " Woahhh, i love you mom, this is my biggest surprise this year, Bangladesh here i come".i said giving mom a huge and lovely canoodle.

6:00Am THE NEXT DAY:

      "Emireah hurry up we're leaving soon".

          OK coming mom" i said as i rushed to meet mom and dad.

            "You always delay our journey each time we are traveling with you emireah".dad complained.

      " I'm sorry".i said as i entered into the car and dad drove off.

EMIREAH'S POV.

      Mom and dad are chatting happily while i'm here bored. What should i do to keep myself occupied, oh yeah let me go online.

Adrien:hey emireah✋

What! so Adrien is also online? Let me chat him up" i thought.

Me:hi adrien😉

Adrien:how are you doing?

Me:cool, you?

Adrien:splendid, emm i forgot to tell you the last time we met.

Me:What?

Adrien:you look pretty😘

Me:that's ridiculous 😏

Adrien:i'm serious gurl😉

Me:who must be high then😎.

Adrien:🤣 i knew.

Me:slush.

Adrien: How's emilia?

Me: Dunnor🤷

Adrien: Oh.. So where are you now?

Me: on my way to bang.

Adrien: what! So you mean you travelled

Me: 👍

Adrien: lucky you, i'm not going anywhere, i'm just sucked up here and fucking bored .

Me:o oh sorry😔

Adrien: but you are here to keep my company.

Me: smiles 😇

Adrien: emireah, i really missed Emilia 😞

Me: me too, she's nice to stay with

Adrien: yeah, and that's why i fell for her

Me: i knew

Adrien: you do?😱 How?.

Me:yeah, i always caught you staring at her, and i saw the poem you wrote to her.

Adrien: oh my god, emireah are you serious?.

Me:yeah, i saw it in the textbook you gave her.

Adrien: ahhhhh😰 i'm doomed, so you mean she saw it too.

Me:i dunnor🤷 but probably yes.

Adrien:oh my god.

Me: no need to worry guy

Adrien: but i don't think she'll like me too.

Me: common, I'll get her for you, you know?

Adrien: really? Thank you emireah, you are really a life saver👍

Me:😎, i'm going offline dude.

Adrien:okey, go enjoy yourself  baby gurl.

Me: chat you up later👋

Adrien: bye 👐

Woooooh😱😱😱

Unbelievable guys 945 words woow

See y'all in the next page.

Don't forget to

Vote 👍

Comment

It still your gurl CLASSIC_MAIMEE❤❤❤

Love y'all😘😘😘😘🌹