CHAPTER 14

"Wonder shall never end; i don't know your  illiteracy and stupidity is up to this level, when i told you i dislike Adrien and Emireah  did i persuade you to do same? You said i told you to ignore them or whatsoever so accused, i just suggested and you gave in, or are you so ignorant and stupid to make your own decision? Aren't you old enough to differentiate between your left and right? Hmm mind you my dear you just don't  like them genuinely right from start, if you do you wouldn't have easily gave in and did what you've done to them, and if you still think I'm stinky then prove me wrong you cheat" Chloe said fervently as she hissed and headed towards the exist, she loudly banged the door at them, while all Emilia could do was to stare at the door as if its Chloe that transformed into the door.

       "Its okey Emilia, we'll sort everything out" Enie said.

        "Leaveeeeeee" Emilia shouted.

  Enie don't have any option other than to leave, she has never for once think the two sisters can be this aggressive.
            Emilia was left alone, she burst out a loud cry, she has never been this embarrassed in her entire life and the worst by her own sister not just sister but her twin, someone that she shared the same womb with.
       She looked at the ceiling and shuddered, She suddenly finds herself in a paradoxically weaker condition.

Short update innit?
Pardon me, been a little busy
Promise to update a longer chapter next.

What did you think will happen, now that Chloe blame and accuse Emilia?

Did you really think its Emilia's fault?

What will be Emilia's next action?

Will she reconcile with her friends or not???

Only the next chapter will reveal

Your vote And comment is the key

Muah😘😘😘.