Bitch Betta Have My Money

WARNING: UNEDITED, MISSPELLED WORDS, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT INTERACTIONS, BAD BITCHES, AND REAL NIGGA SHIT
____________________________________________________________________________

Anyssa POV

Tomorrow was my baby's birthday unfortunately today I had to be alone with Diablo as long as baby stays close I'm good.

I caught Marcus watching me from the door in my mirror as I checked myself out.

I had on Peach skinny jeans with a white spaghetti shirt and gold giuseppe heels to match my accessories.

" I can see you I hope you know that" I look in his direction.

" Yea I know but I'm just thinking" he comes over hugging my waist.

" About?" I inquire.

" About how I got lucky with such a beautiful girl that I know is faithful to me, not like all them other bitches I've been with." I arched my eyebrow at him.

" What did you do?" I got out his arms going for my water on the vanity mirror desk.

I started to drink it waiting on him to say what he did.

" I ain't do shit, I'm talking about you everyone said you would cheat on me and it's been months and you haven't so I know you won't" he smiled I spit water out from his words making frown.

" You cheated?" He squeezed his fists together.

" Hell no who do you think I am?"

" You right baby I'm sorry"

" Mhmm Marcus" I went to get Baby from her room.

" But I gotta ask you something serious" he caught my wrist pulling me back into our room.

" What is it, you know I like to stay on time"

" But you always late tho? That's not what this is about, on some real shit how come we don't fuck, have sex, make love, get it popping whatever you wanna call it?" He looked like he wasn't going to take no fake half ass answer from me either.

" Because I'm not ready for that" he gave me a "stop lyin" look making me sigh.

" Your the biggest freak I know, I mean your favorite position is doggy style"

" Seriously I just don't wanna do it that's all" I just can't see my self doing it with you I thought.

" Sure keep lyin but you can go"

" Don't dismiss me" I frowned as he walked out the bedroom.

" Niggas" I mumbled while going to Baby's room.

" Baby what is you doing?" I asked walking in her room making her head snap up from her iPad she giggled when a screechy voice repeated what I said.

" Ugh I hate that ugly ass cat, it's time to go meet your daddy at the mall" I took her iPad locking it and dropping it on her bed.

" Oooo mommy you said a bad word! Gimme a dollar" she held my hand with opened up her right hand hand for the dollar.

" Sorry baby but take it from your daddy he balling" I laughed as we walked hand in hand to my car.

" Lock the door Marcus!" I yelled in the house.

" Mhmm!" He mumble yelled back eating fruit loops.

" Mommy can you play my song?" Baby asked as I strapped her into the backseat.

" Of course my love one Rude song coming right up" I poked my lips out to peck hers before I went to my seat.

I turned on my car looking for the song. She sang away loudly as the song started and I drove to the mall.